• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Dumb ass kid should NOT have been playing near the lumber chute 😂

    Dwarf Fortress Dumb ass kid should NOT have been playing near the lumber chute ��


    Dumb ass kid should NOT have been playing near the lumber chute ��

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Elven war animals turned on their master in an ambush.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Elven war animals turned on their master in an ambush.

    (Little storytime) So I've my fort fro about 10ish in-game years and for the first time I got an eleven caravan. I traded and they told me something about limiting the number of trees I cut down. So I seized their goods and killed everyone in the caravan. About half a month goes by and this civ ambushes me without 40 ish elves and 12 war lions and ocelots. As I prepare to attack I notice the number of "other" and I c the number of elves decreases. I look through reports and their war mounts are tearing through all of the elves until there are only four elves left. Share the stories if this has ever happened to you cuz this is the first time I've seen this.

    https://preview.redd.it/zyk6fjenr5f41.png?width=1384&format=png&auto=webp&s=73dd2040c7f576abb4a02ab0af1296b05b808aa9

    submitted by /u/Queeemster_1243
    [link] [comments]

    Get equipped with...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Set history to long and Necromancers took over

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Work like a Dwarf

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    I just got a new job @ a foundry & it got really tiring near the end & I was a little crabby. For some reason the phrase "Work like a Dwarf" popped in my head & it inspired me to push through my shift.

    submitted by /u/Anonymo_Stranger
    [link] [comments]

    Curses aren't just for worldgen anymore

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:48 PM PST

    New Alliance Feature

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:10 PM PST

    I've been looking through legends mode in my newly genned 47.01 world (which is quite tedious, oh how I miss you legends viewer, can't wait for the update) and I saw the alliance feature being used!

    Men, Elves, and Dwarves all banded together to fight The Scourge of Squirting (ha) led by a cat demon.

    Battles in legends mode show armies made up of each of the races (and they often get massacred whenever there's a demon or one of the new procedural generated experiments/lieutenants)

    On the civ menu in my new fort rather than peace, the surrounding nations say "alliance" which is rather neat.

    What new features have you all noticed since starting the new update?

    submitted by /u/justaguy3
    [link] [comments]

    Schola Mortis #2 Necromancer experiments cannot learn the secrets of life and death

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Even if you read a book concerning the secrets of life and death with a Necromancer experiment, you won't become a Necromancer.

    submitted by /u/Truffle_Historian
    [link] [comments]

    WWE worthy title

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

    When our miner finally opened the caverns, a crundle was right in front of him in shock!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Anyone up for a Succession Game

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Hey y'all, I've been really into dwarf fortress for the last couple months and feel like I have the basics mastered. Anyway, I'm super enthusiastic about the game, but most of my gamer friends are dragging their feet like I used to about picking up DF. So I figured I'd ask here. Anyone interested in a Succession fort?

    I was thinking one year of in game time each, but am up for other conditions.

    DictatorsOverseers:

    MikeWhiskey

    fiber

    KaiserAudum

    thatdragonperson9

    Murffist

    BeefaroniChampion

    AcridBrimistic

    Drowsy_dwarf

    AdvonKoulthar

    submitted by /u/MikeWhiskey
    [link] [comments]

    Werewolf Fortress or Weretortoises

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Today my GF asked me (talking about Vampire Fortresses) if it was possible to make a werewolf Fortress. Do you think it's a good idea? Has someone experiences, or suggestions for/ with a specific werebeast? (What are the advantages?) At the moment I have 3 Weretortoises locked in my tombs... I'm not sure if I want a Fortress of THEM tho ^

    submitted by /u/Murffist
    [link] [comments]

    What Tools are helpfull

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:35 AM PST

    So I'm new to the game and just lost my first game. (It was great) I've seen multiple people use different tools for different things. What are some of these I could try and how they would help?

    submitted by /u/The_Linked_One
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the last time I’m gonna post a video from my channel for a while (I don’t want to spam) in this episode of DF adventure I get murdered by the undead, I steal people’s coins after killing them and I ride a war elephant to victory, in battle with another elephant. Hope you all enjoy my stuff!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Nothing quite like a good swin with my friend, even if he is drowning

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Nothing quite like a good swin with my friend, even if he is drowning

    Note that he is the small 1 right next to me.

    (edit) He just died, it was inevitable.

    https://preview.redd.it/w2pzcfnzq0f41.png?width=1360&format=png&auto=webp&s=131b2e91e96fc9b8ba43b95636e2d33d72dae25a

    submitted by /u/Sofistico
    [link] [comments]

    Worldgen bugs

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Even on default settings I'm mostly getting either crashes to desktop or unplayable starts (Age of Death/Emptiness) While this is really cool because in 10 years I've never seen either of them, I'd like to play fort mode xD Any suggestions on creating some longer world histories? Never really had to worry much about this before.

    submitted by /u/WedSquib
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment