• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress Misunderstood soul

    Dwarf Fortress Misunderstood soul


    Misunderstood soul

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:35 AM PST

    “I feel so good!”

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:17 AM PST

    Why you cry because your 9900k gets 12fps in df with 600+ animals all path finding so you lock them all in cages like the inbred swine they are.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    I realy wanna play as this child.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    I was playing as a tiger man criminal, in one of my massacres I attacked a 12 years old boy, we fought for quite some time, we were both satisfied upon improving our fighting skills. After some time of him dodging all of my attacks I grabbed his right hand and brock his wrist, then I grabbed him by the head and gouged one of his eyes. I starded a conversation with the boy, by the identity of "deathmessiah" ( I was trying to create a villain to my other adventurer ), I was expressing my values like the worthless of law, and my strive for power, he desagreed about my values, but changed his mind after i pressed my argument, then I left him go as I was slaughtered his village. Now I have this 12 years old boy, with decent fighting skill, a dark past and in a strive for power. I wander if there is any way to play as him in adventure mode? Or at least have him as a compenion and help him improve his skills.

    submitted by /u/LordNinrod
    [link] [comments]

    Bay 12 games Report, December 1st 2019

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:44 PM PST

    Future of the Fortress 1 December 2019: "We haven't yet implemented player-led versions of the war starting plot, but in terms of assassinations and so forth, and being hunted down, this is in the cards but not yet done."

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:25 PM PST

    DevLog 1 December 2019: "December! And jury duty, possibly, but we'll see in a few weeks."

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Be sure to use .org instead of .com when going to the Dwarf Fortress Wiki.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:15 PM PST

    Otherwise you'll be redirected to Macy's

    submitted by /u/BlueManedHawk
    [link] [comments]

    Werebull foul murk zombie (no mods)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:19 PM PST

    Ok, what the hell happened. I made request for workers and apparently they became my prisoners.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Ettin attack

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    In the very beginning of the fourth year of this fortress, Dreamhames, my first, a female ettin attacked. I shut up my gate bridges, and began building cage traps behind one, as I wanted to capture her. While I was doing this, she was running around, attacking guard dogs, dingos, and emus, who seemed to bloody her quite alot. I deayed opening my bridge gate to capture her, as I wanted to add extra protection to my secondary entrance. All of a sudden, I get the message "Urist McX interrupted by ettin" a dozen times. I pause, go down a level into my meeting hall, and see the ettin had somehow fallen through one z level onto the one where my dwarf meeting hall was. The dwarves then began to beat her up quite swiftly, as there were several miners, and an untrained militia commander, all of whom had some kind of weapon.

    There were no casualties, just scratches, and one dwarf girl with a mangled ankle whom I renamed Ettin-Bait. This really is a !FUN! Game!

    Edit: Changed shit to shut.

    submitted by /u/Mkhos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment