• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    ☼Fortress Friday☼

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Our weekly thread for posting interesting events without cluttering up /r/dwarffortress. Screenshots, stories, details, achievements, or other posts are all welcome here! (That includes adventure and legends mode, even if there's no fortress involved.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Kruggsmash] Splatterface, Round 1 Bout 4: Rattleback vs. The Battle Beetles

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:08 AM PST

    DevLog 19 December 2019: "It got to the point where Zach could start running test forts, so we've been cleaning various crashes and issues."

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:20 AM PST

    Endok likes elves, and he likes the drink.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    My human hammerman fell asleep during sparring and my hammerdwarf keeps hitting him in the head.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    I know something you don't know :^) (General Tips & Tools Thread)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    I know something you don't know :^) (General Tips & Tools Thread)

    He felt confusion playing Dwarf Fortress

    Dwarf Fortress. The longer you play it, the less knowledgeable you feel about it.

    What tips and tricks do you know that you feel others should really know about?

    Post them here. If you find something useful, leave something useful.

    submitted by /u/DakkaDakka25
    [link] [comments]

    [Modded] Great lair name.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    So, starting a new game in a new world while staying at the hospital. We'll see how this one will work out...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    I'm back to streaming my human fortress, picking up where we last ended

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Original seven dorfs

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Is there a way to tell who the first seven are? I'm trying to give them each a tomb so they can be marveled at for generations.

    submitted by /u/CreamyDreamer129
    [link] [comments]

    First time I repelled a vile legion.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Not the first time I died to one, but today I successfully kicked their butts and set them packing. Pretty happy; feels like I'm finally able to say I have a moderately successful town, although half of my fort are bards who just leech off of the hardworking dwarfs. However, one poet taught my swordsmen about cross-guarding, so maybe they also helped win the fight? I don't know. Just feeling pretty ecstatic that my dwarfs are bad***es.

    submitted by /u/kelth25
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea why but for some reason like at least 10 bards and a swordsman are swimming in a lake next to a dead giant

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Some tips needed

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:17 AM PST

    Hi, I'm very new to the game. I'm loving it so far, and I have watched a few tutorials, and I have started forts a few times. My current fort has been standing proudly for two seasons (I know it's not a lot, but it's the furthest I have gotten.) I need some tips however. Anything from basic knowledge to obscure mechanics is welcome. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Thebabycuddler
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Dwarf Fortress File Depot Is Down.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:11 AM PST

    Dark Days Are Ahead.

    submitted by /u/Koopaplayer0927
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment