• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress UwU

    Dwarf Fortress UwU


    UwU

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:01 AM PST

    I'm fresh outta alcohol and I just hit the underground water cavern

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:49 PM PST

    Friend tried to print Revit drawning. It looks somwhow simillar...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:11 AM PST

    I just saw something pretty funny in legends mode. If you kill an elf caravan.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Elves are mean apparently

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:58 AM PST

    I am about to be routed by five elven ambushes with war grizzly bears. Who knew?

    submitted by /u/Regu1us
    [link] [comments]

    Crack Fortress

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Holy shit im hooked on this game, after learning the basics and seting up everything perfectly and only a minor death, Im having tons of fun (the no FUN kind). I just spent a couple of hours without realising like the times I played factorio. This game will be dangerous to my studies.

    submitted by /u/escamado
    [link] [comments]

    The adventures of Kar, the female goblin - ENGLISH SUBS - with pixel-art illustrations!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:45 PM PST

    The adventures of Kar, the female goblin - ENGLISH SUBS - with pixel-art illustrations!

    Hello my fellow dwarfs! It's been a while!

    I recently finished and uploaded a highlighted version of an old stream we made on the celebration of the 1000 subs to the channel, and this time since is edited, I added the usual pixel-art illustrations and SFXs to make it bearable, instead of a four and a half hours long stream!

    The adventures of Kar, the female demigod goblin.

    (Kar the goblin, doing some shameless self promotion of her adventures)

    • [video Link]: https://youtu.be/vGmf7o1D9lgEnglish subs are available!!(Although I made them myself so they are clunky and full of mistakes I'm sure, since I hadn't have enough time to proof read it)

    Also, as an extra: I'm premiering a new website which includes a new blog-like spin-off series of Mooncanyon (Only 'chapter 1' as of now).

    I also translated it to English for you guys, but again, is just an amateur translation by myself.In time, we'll improve the website and add some subscription box to get notifications about all the extras I plan to upload there, if you may be interested, as well as for all the upcoming blog chapters.

    Let me know what you think, since this is the first time I writ something like this in English (all constructive feedback very much appreciated!), and with all of this out of the way, we can be prepared for the coming of Mooncanyon Season 2!

    Enjoy, and thank you always so much for all your support <3!!Chau!

    submitted by /u/Toen
    [link] [comments]

    Finally had my first siege

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    Oof. My undertrained and underequipped militia was not enough to face them :( Most of them were lacking leg protection, so two of my dwarves had their legs broken and then were left to suffer for a while before the goblins finished them off.

    My fortress survived, as I had set up a bridge to cover my entrance, but I will find those goblins again and offer them true dwarven justice.

    submitted by /u/Valdast
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, thank you for wasting my ADAMANTINE!!!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Dwarf Therapist and MacOS Catalina

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Has anyone been able to get dwarf Therapist to work after the Catalina update? I've had no luck.

    submitted by /u/leemcd86
    [link] [comments]

    Elusive Artifacts

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:47 PM PST

    I have a problem where artifacts (especially books, but sometimes crowns, etc.) will appear, then disappear in my artifact list.

    These artifacts have not been created by my dwarves that I can tell, but I assume are brought by guests who arrive at the fort. For example, these same artifacts will not appear as an option to be placed on display furniture.

    I have bookshelves and finished goods piles where artifacts created by my dwarves have been placed, but I cannot get a hold of these elusive artifacts, and I cannot find their location in the fort.

    Do I place more bookshelves out in the open? Should I harvest all of my guests? How do I keep these items from slipping through my greedy fingers???

    submitted by /u/Riddlist
    [link] [comments]

    An axedwarf beats a dingo to death with his figurines

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Mon Snûn - The Savageland of Festivals, Episode 5 ; Digging Out The Future

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:37 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/wOpvaZVvV2M

    Hey y'all! My serie is going quite fine! I know a lot of y'all don't watch it but I'd sincerely appreciate any feedback or if you would just watch a couple of minutes ^^. This serie that is showcasing the first fortress in an unsettled and dangerous savage peninsula is aiming to regroup many fortress series and a couple of adventurer until I feel that I've done all I want with this world! Right now, we're working on a mega structure in our current fortress! Tune in!

    submitted by /u/Pandito24
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to The Universes of Myth!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment