• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress "This is truly terrible"

    Dwarf Fortress "This is truly terrible"


    "This is truly terrible"

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:13 AM PST

    Hi, I'm Urist.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    I have a strong need to wander, strong need for family, and a strong need to live an exciting life. I'll be joining your isolated textile farming outpost alone to live a boring life as a dirt farmer. :)

    submitted by /u/bheidian
    [link] [comments]

    Found a scroll engraved with my first encounter with a Forgotten Beast

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    I need more excitement in my life

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:33 PM PST

    Plugging book names into Talk to Transformer is my new favorite thing

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:56 PM PST

    Cause trouble quest in adventure mode

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    How to complete cause trouble quest in adventure mode? Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/RieBi
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer Literature

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    My fortress of Boatcanyons has finally settled in it's new young queen. Before she decided to move in, I had pillaged what I assume was the necromancer tower Treatycloister (labeled "I" on the world screen) and brought back a trove of Kogsak Bellwhisker's necromancer literature.

    This was all fine and well until I noticed a large population of Boatcanyons has uhhh..... well....taken quite a liking to these pieces of work. I've got 15+ necromancers and a growing following for my world's god of War and Death.

    Is there a way to pinpoint the specific artifact that is corrupting my dwarves?

    I've got a very strong military (only one of which is a necromancer), so minor occurrences of reanimation aren't a problem. None of the artifact descriptions mention anything about life or death. I've been picking fights with goblins who have been terrorizing the dwarven homelands but I'm terrified of what might happen when the goblins decide to fight back and I end up with a mountain of bodily parts to readily reanimate. Scared necromancers are becoming a problem. Any personal insight into Necromancy in Fortress mode would be much appreciated.

    TLDR; There are a TON of units in my fortress and I don't know which necromantic literature is continuing to corrupt my dwarves. Help! Save me!

    submitted by /u/iBrennanhuff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment