• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress My first ever fortress! I lost to a three eyed girafe titan because I didin't know how to train my military but I had a blast.

    Dwarf Fortress My first ever fortress! I lost to a three eyed girafe titan because I didin't know how to train my military but I had a blast.


    My first ever fortress! I lost to a three eyed girafe titan because I didin't know how to train my military but I had a blast.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    [Kruggsmash] Dwarf Fortress Short Forts: Skullhorror #4, Stress Test

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:50 AM PST

    The Pursuit of Knowledge

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:55 AM PST

    The Pursuit of Knowledge

    The dwarven fortress of LearnedMountains was the major hub for this worlds scholarly activity. It was founded in yr72 and home to a grand library, The Sanctuary of Letters. All walks of life flocked to the site to write their books and pursue a higher education. Thousands of valuable texts were written and stored within its walls. This sanctuary thrived for 330 years until the dwarf civ was brutally defeated by the goblins in yr401. Hundreds of the scholars became refugees and fled to a nearby forest retreat. Immediately following the conquest of Learnedmountains (actually part of the battle logs), a forgotten beast attacked the site. A towering spring-green feathered serpent with four broad horns. While undulating rhythmically and breathing fire, the beast destroyed a total of 10,920 artifact books. This was truly the dawn of a dark age.

    As you can see, things were never the same after the conquest.

    Though a dark master now rules the world, peace and balance are the result. Populations are healthy, the industries thriving, and many more books have been written. All hail the badger demon!

    submitted by /u/Count_Triple
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Community Update 14 November 2019: "Dwarves to corrupt using flattery, intimidation, and promises of revenge."

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    This is fine

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:30 AM PST

    On second thought, maybe I should've just exiled her.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    my corsair K95 Keyboard Profiles for DF

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:29 PM PST

    i've uploaded some keyboard profiles for DF...

    they highlight hotkeys for the current menu through swapping RGB profiles based on keystroke. if/when they get out sync, i just spam the [esc] key in DF until i'm back to the main profile. i wasn't planning on releasing this (kinda clunky and incomplete), but someone requested it and maybe people will find them useful.

    DOWNLOAD: DFFD - File: Dwarf Fortress / Corsair K95 Keyboard Profiles

    BONUS GIF ACTION: https://i.imgur.com/70NXF1H.gif

    submitted by /u/sxtxixtxcxh
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody help me create a workshop that allows you to create an immortal,no sleep,no eat,no drink robot citizen.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:33 PM PST

    I would like some help as i gave never created custom workshops. Some help would be greatly appreciated. I have already created the robot creature raw file.

    submitted by /u/Koopaplayer0927
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment