• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode Pen&Paper RPG

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode Pen&Paper RPG


    Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode Pen&Paper RPG

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode Pen&Paper RPG

    I finnaly did it. After hours upon hours of work I have created my ☼MASTERWORK☼, a DF RPG. In link I post character creation rules and combat rules. It is not finished yet, as only those things are included for now (I am just a Dabbling Writer, have mercy). Feel free to give your opinion on this!

    Working title is Dices With Attitude Roleplaying FUN, D.W.A.R.F. for short

    Link to rules: https://pastebin.com/XUQpGdYu

    Character sheet page 1

    Character sheet page 2

    submitted by /u/UnDebs
    [link] [comments]

    [Kruggsmash] Dwarf Fortress Short Forts: Skullhorror #6, Into Legend

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:25 AM PST

    I'm very happy with the drawing! Bought a nice frame for it and now it's proudly hanging on my wall.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:57 AM PST

    DevLog 27 November 2019: "...we did not yet have time to bring back organized work slowdowns, ha ha...."

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PST

    My bedroom design for a ramp-only fort, 80 rooms per floor

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Second siege went well

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:03 PM PST

    It took a while, but Zulban the Cave Dragon finally found the harmonic resonance of elves.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Ideas with water? (for FUN)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:30 PM PST

    So I started my new fortress near a lake. Any FUN ideas what can I do with this big water source?

    submitted by /u/BORN2SMUG
    [link] [comments]

    First day of playing!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Hello! I just started my new fortress today, and I'm amazed it hasn't blown up yet. I've watched lots of Kruggsmash, and the wiki has been great. I still don't understand half the menu, but I think that's how it's supposed to be.

    I started in a lightly wooded area, but found myself without a hill to go into. I then decided to dig down. After the ramp was built, my miner decided to nap, and so I was hopelessly confused about why my mining orders weren't being carried out. Afterwards, once I figured out he needed to be woken up, I carved out a long hall, and made 7 bedrooms for each dwarf, set up a small center hall, and created a carpentery and still. I had stockpiles of wood and food attatched. Afterwards, I dug down to stone, as I was in a clay layer, and immediately struck limonite and amethyst. I created a second group/stockpile above the mine, and linked it to the other stockpiles with a more direct staircase, and began having one of my jewelers cut the gems. That's the good so far.

    As for the bad, I made a bookkepper and broker, but after a several hours of gameplay, still don't have an accurate account of my supplies, and they're a bit low for my tastes. I missed the first caravan as I forgot to build the trade depot. Some animals have also started starving to death, so I slaughtered the remaining ones, and tried to have the corpses put in a stockpile, but that order wasn't followed. I also seem to have run out of seeds for all crops as well, and I have no defenses as well. But still, I'm having a lot of !FUN!

    Edit: I've also somehow had two migrant waves within this time frame, and I expelled most of the useless ones.

    submitted by /u/Mkhos
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile as the goblin civilizations were terrorising other regions, folk came down to our tavern at Seasongems. Seasongems stands strong. You also be like this and better and keep trying.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Has anyone ever come up with a way of "extracting" artifacts from visitors in your tavern?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:21 AM PST

    I've noticed that some visitors come into my fort holding artifacts. One of them even was just carrying around an entire artifact bed. I wanted to find a decent way of murdering them so I can add to my museum's collection. But I wanted to do this without harming other tavern goers or my own dwarves, so turning the entire tavern into a drowning chamber is out of the question.

    I tried putting hatches all over the floor leading to a drowning chamber underneath, with each one connected to its own lever, but relying on the guest to step over one and pulling the lever before they step off it is too tine consuming and unreliable.

    Anyone got any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/Lordbobsaget
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment