• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 22, 2022

    Dwarf Fortress Part of my world looks like North America. It has a Florida, Mississippi River, the Rocky Mountains down to Andes, California, Baja California, The Great Lakes.

    Dwarf Fortress Part of my world looks like North America. It has a Florida, Mississippi River, the Rocky Mountains down to Andes, California, Baja California, The Great Lakes.


    Part of my world looks like North America. It has a Florida, Mississippi River, the Rocky Mountains down to Andes, California, Baja California, The Great Lakes.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 10:15 AM PST

    DevLog 22 January 2022: "That work concerned legends mode, turning it into a little browser-style critter with clickable links and tabs. It's quite fun to surf around."

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:10 PM PST

    The Mighty Minotaur Nol Begun a Rampage in 114 that eventually led to the nickname "Roaredbristle the Vigorous Lance"

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 10:20 PM PST

    Info for a newbie.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:45 PM PST

    As the title say, I have never played Dwarf Fortress, I've always been intimided by its graphical style, but having played Songs of Syx which I believe is strongly influenced by DF, I'm going to finally jump into it.

    Though, I noticed that DF comes with an adventure mode, I read a little about it and it sounds very interesting, though I was wondering how the world works in comparison to Fortress Mode?

    Like, do towns and economies function and factions go to war, or is Adventure mode world in more of a static state than Fortress Mode?

    Any input is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Cultural-Gas-9221
    [link] [comments]

    80 Dwarves preparing for elven diplomacy.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 03:46 PM PST

    Splatterface III (Intro)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 04:47 PM PST

    My dog did not enjoy the gelding process

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:32 PM PST

    A section has collapsed on the surface!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 09:59 PM PST

    First, a forgotten beast that I assumed was no problem for two well-equipped squads took out 70 dwarves (of 90) before going down. I rebuild. Migrants arrive, despite the danger, and hey, I have all this extra lead, let's make bridges and outer walls with that.

    A fire breathing dragon with an aoe the size of New Jersey arrives. In a heavily forested area. The incoming outpost liaison and caravan gets fried. A dwarven child gets melted by my lead. My pigs, only one layer down, get BBQ'd as the entire top layer goes up in ash. The dragon turns out to be a pushover for a few well-placed crossbow bolts.

    There I am still trying to find and patch all the holes in the roof when a goblin army arrives and drops in the holes all over the place. And I STILL don't get to use my tunnel of death! On the plus side, it did get rid of a lot of annoying random pets.

    Seriously, an hour plus of hitting spacebar because of collapse spam was very annoying. I have belatedly discovered DFHack's nopause command, which would have been very useful.

    submitted by /u/nbrookus
    [link] [comments]

    Today, I wanted to reclaim my volcano site (destroyed by undead goblins), FUN started in the first week: the vulcan erupted (bug maybe with the fluid calculations, afaik no erouption in the game)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment