• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 25, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Colorado is haunted

    Dwarf Fortress Colorado is haunted


    Colorado is haunted

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 10:01 AM PST

    My first fort. Just wanted to share and thank.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Very good game thnx creators, just wanted to say that and tell some cool stories that have stood out so far.

    When I was trying to start an underground farm I assumed it wasn't working because of the lack of sunlight, so above it I dug. Multiple dwarves fell breaking there bones and simultaneously destroyed the farm.

    Once I was low on wood so I marked a large chunk of the map to be cut down. Multiple dwarves working at the same time meant they cut down trees next to each other which also meant they would fall close to each other. Some of my dwarves got squished by trees and branches. A chicken also got his artery severed.

    Due too the poor conditions of my fort many dwarves go mad, one of my dwarven children witnessed the disposal of these mad dwarves and it made him funny. One day when he was playing in my sleeping hall he snapped and proceeded to beat the other children, they must have missed him and hit each other while trying to defend themselves because somehow it turned into a free for all brawl. Luckily no one died.

    10/10 game lookin forward too the steam release. Btw my forts made of dirt because I don't know how to get past the layer of water underground, I think it's kinda funny. Sorry for bad English.

    submitted by /u/Alemking
    [link] [comments]

    Adamantine Anvil artifact - Somrir Tudrug Likot, Oracleear the Vandal of Inking

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Dwarf Fortress pro tips

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 11:51 AM PST

    I was searching this subreddit for some tips and councils of most experient players when I've found this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/dwarffortress/comments/4kf5et/dwarf_fortress_protip_megathread?sort=top

    It's quite neat, and it has been five years since that, so I thought in creating a new thread for you guys sharing your tips and tricks to the community.

    submitted by /u/Pseudo-Starwonders
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sitting with my family playing DF on my laptop

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 07:13 PM PST

    No game I'd rather be playing with no one of rather be with. Anyone else playing Dwarf Fortress or planning to tomorrow on Christmas

    submitted by /u/Wintermute_2035
    [link] [comments]

    DF telegram Channel

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Do you know any one? ⛏️

    submitted by /u/Sufficient-Outside-3
    [link] [comments]

    DT Optimizer plans

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Anybody use this feature? If so could you post your .csv so I can get a better understand of how to set it up properly?

    I've been looking around online and can't find anything more recent than 5-6 years old and I don't really follow it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/moonlightdot
    [link] [comments]

    Military Part 2 is on Uniforms! Enjoy!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 09:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment