• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 7, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress This is what I would call...Hostile Territory

    Dwarf Fortress This is what I would call...Hostile Territory


    This is what I would call...Hostile Territory

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 05:43 AM PST

    Well I thought the well would work out well

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 02:06 AM PST

    Like 5 seconds after completing my bird room

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Climbing horse?!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    I'm just getting back into dwarf fortress and I was bewildered to find a merchant and his horse, from the trade caravan, up in my trees! Full walking around on top of them. Then they proceeded to climb down… the horse climbed down a tree?

    submitted by /u/tFCactus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment