• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 3, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress 2nd playthrough, and I was attacked by 2 titans in 1 month. I was afraid, but my axedwarf chops the 2nd titan's head off in a single hit, and proceeds to name his own axe. Absolute legend.

    Dwarf Fortress 2nd playthrough, and I was attacked by 2 titans in 1 month. I was afraid, but my axedwarf chops the 2nd titan's head off in a single hit, and proceeds to name his own axe. Absolute legend.


    2nd playthrough, and I was attacked by 2 titans in 1 month. I was afraid, but my axedwarf chops the 2nd titan's head off in a single hit, and proceeds to name his own axe. Absolute legend.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Building an Evil tower one layer at a time. (Stream 5 - 6 hours) Will post vod once offline.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I am recruiting for a DF themed D&D 5e Game on Roll20 - STRIKE THE EARTH!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Hello all. After a long, long time ruminating on this campaign concept, I am finally ready to execute it!

    If you are interested in signing up to play on Saturdays, please follow this link, read up on the campaign, and apply in the Application thread.

    Unlike most DF games we know and love, this game will follow our dwarves during the Embark process, from the Mountainhomes themselves all the way to their very distant destination on a Volcanic Island. The second half of the campaign is designed to take place on said Island, using some homebrew rules for Fort Building another wonderful GM created.

    If you'd like to ask me questions about the campaign here, feel free to do so.

    Otherwise, follow the link to read the listing and fill out an application if you are interested!

    https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/308451/strike-the-earth

    P.S. When I proposed this idea to this subreddit many moons ago, many of you asked if I would run it as a High Lethality game. That's one thing it will not be. Characters may still perish of course as always, but it won't be intentionally lethal or OSR flavored.

    https://i.imgur.com/6Wnu45O.jpg

    submitted by /u/Tellers_Tales
    [link] [comments]

    I am making a community mod if any one is interested in helping. It is a futurism mod and the hardest parts have already been taken care of. I am mostly just working on the RAWS

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    I have to say before going any further that is is a fork of the Musket mod found here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=171742.0

    I was very inspired by this awesome mod and so I added lore and stuff around it.

    This mod includes Kevlar armor, rapid firing machine guns, buck shot shooting shotguns and a few wacky plants/animals. it is in its early stages as far as world building goes.

    The mod takes place in a very different setting that standard dwarf fortress, elves, dwarves and goblins all live together in harmony ever since goblins left their evil rulers. However, the demons have come back with a new race as their subjects and pose a threat to all. Humans have been removed for being too boring.

    I am looking for help/inspiration on the world building and general development. If anyone is interested please checkout the GitHub where it is hosted here

    There is an issues tab where you can feel free to create a new issue if you would like to see something added. this mod is far from done, but I thought it might be fun to open it up to everyone.

    I do not expect anyone to finish this for me, I am happy to do it myself but if anyone thinks it sounds fun feel free to join me

    submitted by /u/ghostwilliz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment