• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 18, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarf Fortress Terrarium [DF AI]

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarf Fortress Terrarium [DF AI]


    Dwarf Fortress Terrarium [DF AI]

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Anyone got experience with diagonal walls and fortifications? (more in comments)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Well this is a first...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Beware, it belches and croaks

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    PC for DF

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    I want to be able to play DF in stable FPS (60+) as long as possible, and I'll be building a new PC soon, so what do i need? I understand single core perf, cache and ram latency, what else would be useful?

    submitted by /u/kony412
    [link] [comments]

    New Fort! - Tropical Sinister Nightmare Sillyness (Will post vod once offline live 4-6 hours)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] Routes: Guide <direction> in <number> days when has any items

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Note: I did not see anything in the rules about making suggestions for the game, but if it's against the rules please point me in the right direction for offering suggestions. I know there's a mantis bug tracker for the game, but that didn't seem like the place for suggestions.

    So I use routes often for populating quantum stock piles (specifically using minecarts + dumping at the stops). The problem with this is that not all items are created equal. While a mine cart will get full quickly with stone, ones for foods / refuse / finished goods / will not. What I end up doing is just have a task that is "Guide <direction> in <number> days always". This works but obviously creates a bunch of do-nothing hauling jobs. So my suggestion is for that specific case I suppose. If anyone knows of a DFHack plugin / mod that adds this let me know.

    Edit:
    u/-ANANASMANN- Pointed me at a tip on the Wiki that basically makes this a non-issue for me. I was specifically asking in the context of Quantum Stock Piles.

    submitted by /u/GraphicH
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment