• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress So either this is mistake, or we have a date. Either way, my hype is building again.

    Dwarf Fortress So either this is mistake, or we have a date. Either way, my hype is building again.


    So either this is mistake, or we have a date. Either way, my hype is building again.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Dwarf Fortress Raw editor support is here, looking for testers!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Every cat born in the fort adopts the same miner dwarf

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Dwarves have some damn strange marriage traditions.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Found in adventure mode, this explains a great deal about my dwarves.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I made a nesting doll

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    The Pyrrhic Victory at the Fortress of Cloudtrumpets

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    The Pyrrhic Victory at the Fortress of Cloudtrumpets

    I just almost had some FUN.

    I'm not that experienced, but was running a nice fort. I wasn't building fortifications, but I had three experienced squads. I thought they could handle most of what could come. Then almost 250 goblins and 20 trolls come storming in to siege the fort. My ~130 dwarves shelter inside, doors shut and start trying to build traps and fortifications. I didn't realize trolls pretty much can just walk through, so the fight started straight away. FPS dropped to almost zero, so I just gave up on the fort and let it run in the background, checking on it now and then. Just to see what would happen. I never felt like I was winning, but never losing badly. So another 20 minutes of checking in every few minutes and I don't know who will win. There's a dwarven child fighting a troll with a dwarf. It's pretty bad, but the game is speeding up to playable again. The dwarves are doing kind of well. Then they are doing great and I see a caravan arriving. There were still a few enemies that my necromancer raised that are still alive and fighting, but all the goblins and trolls were dead so I guess the siege was over? 9 dwarves and 7 children remain. I survived!

    Then I check the kills on the remaining dwarves. Two children have 1 kill each! Inod Limulnanir Shazakrazmer has a massive amount of kills during the siege! BAMF!

    Lets see if I can rebuild?

    https://preview.redd.it/o7gf5wv5paf71.png?width=985&format=png&auto=webp&s=7f47dd2e6cd7b802b434b8a46e8115837e4f9815

    submitted by /u/elusive_one
    [link] [comments]

    Part 15 of the Crowdkitchens saga is now live!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    well, ya don't see that every day

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    He feels sublime bliss examining minerals recently

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    necromancer werebeast !!SCIENCE!! R.I.P. Dwarves of The Righteous Hill

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment