• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Regarding Dwarf Fortress Gladiator Tournament VI

    Dwarf Fortress Regarding Dwarf Fortress Gladiator Tournament VI


    Regarding Dwarf Fortress Gladiator Tournament VI

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Hi guys.

    I do love the Dwarf Fortress Gladiator Tournament. I really do.

    Unfortunately I don't have the necessary free time to run it this year. I'm really hoping the community will step up and still make it happen. I am available to assist and guide the process, to whomever takes on the responsibility. I do advice though, that it will at least be two people, maybe even three.

    Please don't promise to run the tournament if you don't have the willpower to finish it. Be honest with yourself. This tournament has become a tradition, and I would hate to see it fizz out and die.

    If you want to help out, or if you want to run the entire thing, please respond below.

    u/black_griffin23 and u/meph248 has both shown interest in running it, so I will allow them priority if they still want to do it. But all eager hands will be welcome.

    Don't know what this is all about?:https://www.reddit.com/r/DFGladiatorTournament/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/dwarffortress/comments/hbb95r/dwarf_fortress_gladiator_tournament_v_document_hub/

    If you have read all of this, don't want to admin it, but you want to see it happen and participate, please comment your support and upvote it. Visibility of posts on the DF reddit is a bit bad, and we need as many people as possible to see it.

    submitted by /u/Morpheus_Darkwater
    [link] [comments]

    Meet Silverhammer Dakostsiknug the Militia Commander of the Silver Warhammers one of my favorite dwarves

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Damn Elf

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    So I started a new map, and it's nothing too special. I start planning out my fort, diggiong into the wall next to me, chopping down the entire forest, harvesting planets, etc. I wasn't really watching for my combat log just yet, until I get an announcvement that my dogs were dead. WTF. I check it out and there's an Elf Hamerer wandering around beating my dogs to death. I recruit everyone and attack him but he's armored up and it takes a sec. He killed my expedition leader and broke all the bones in both of one Miner's legs. I'm hurriedly setting up a hospital and building a traction bench when I get a message that a new settlement has been founded near me, hoping to 'emulate my riches' or whatever the message is, and I just found it funny as fuck. Ahh, yes, one dead, two in the hospital and all dogs dead within two days. Huge success!

    submitted by /u/Paranatural
    [link] [comments]

    Goblins gave up.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Eight sieges over fifteen total years, over a thousand dead goblins. No invaders for the past 3-4 years.

    I suppose now that most every entity is tracked in Legends, "giving up" is something they can come to the conclusion of?

    This is new to me, as a returning player with a 5+ year gap.

    Could it be that razing goblin sites provokes them? Because I've not sent a mission out in years. Paranoid over the idea that they'll arrive as soon as I march out.

    submitted by /u/Numerous_Idea_1416
    [link] [comments]

    The Dwarf Fortress Roundtable Podcast has released Ep. 53: In Which Cheese is Considered and Mail is Read

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    This is what happens when you only have sticks for weapons

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Part four of my little series. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment