• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress I wonder where that miner and woodcutter went missing to...

    Dwarf Fortress I wonder where that miner and woodcutter went missing to...


    I wonder where that miner and woodcutter went missing to...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Forgot to post the last Bridgedflickered here, so here's two pages :)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Kruggsmash Talks about Art, Games and Youtube.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    This is the single most expensive item I have ever seen in DF

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    I recently tried making my adventurer become a necromancer...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    so I raided a necromancer's tower, and rather than finding a slab, I found myself (figuratively) pulling my eyes and hair out when I passed besides a down stairs, which at the bottom of the stairs (unbeknownst to me) was (must have been) a legendary wrestler sentient undead, who instantaneously strangled me to death, scp-173 style, with their, handless, stub upper arms, from the bottom of the stairs.

    Also, with a different character, a "security guard" form a "bank" (if you know what I mean) popped my guts out by shaking my steel breastplate with their mouth, despite having deflected their bite, and despite not creating any cuts, bruises, punctures, bleeding or anything. do I have hydrogen gas for guts or something?

    I don't remember wrestling being this insane. what is going on?

    submitted by /u/Fishyfire
    [link] [comments]

    Legends Viewer

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    I was able to get a 2500 year old large world with like 100 civs to process through but the legends file is 80gb. It makes legends viewer pretty much unusable. Any ideas to compress it down or anything to try and view some details on the world.

    submitted by /u/soronreysosadryarone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment