• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Huge FPS drop from casque-of-amantilladoed wereape dwarf in mood

    Dwarf Fortress Huge FPS drop from casque-of-amantilladoed wereape dwarf in mood


    Huge FPS drop from casque-of-amantilladoed wereape dwarf in mood

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Just as a PSA, I had my fort drop to 13 fps for no good reason (4 years in, not too much going on, new pc). Then I exiled, released and killed a wereape dwarf that I had walled up in the hospital and had a mood going on for a while because I figured him not being able to claim a workshop might make it so I can't get moods on other dwarves and the lycanthropy powers seem to keep him healthy. Immediately my FPS went back up to the 90s. Man, glad I did that.

    submitted by /u/OhMyGlobFin
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer took over an entire continent :(

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Dat boi, from the gladiator tournament 1

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment