• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress After a lot of work I present to you The Green Glass Castle.

    Dwarf Fortress After a lot of work I present to you The Green Glass Castle.


    After a lot of work I present to you The Green Glass Castle.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    After buying elephants from the elves I've spent 20 years breeding and selling them to other civs. Now today the humans have brought their own elephants to sell to me!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Didn't think trade could have this sort of impact

    I'd be inclined to think they're just reselling me my old elephants, but I sold them trained hunting and war elephants and these are regular ones

    submitted by /u/WarriorofArmok
    [link] [comments]

    SteamDF - Wall styles. Top-down vs 3/4 view

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Rain is Annoying

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Here's a step-by-step journey of how the brave (read crazy) dwarves of Cryptfolded captured Bosa Moistenmurked the Poisoned.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    I commissioned a friend to paint the undead Dark Butcher Cyclops that I use as fortress defense. It likes to fight with socks.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    SteamDF - WIP 3/4 walls. This time improved thanks to your feedback, with 2 versions of smoothed and engraved walls.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    This one's new to me

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Another reason I hate necromancers

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    They will literally build a tower then write multiple books about how great their tower is

    Hows about you write a book about the time I kicked your ass huh oh wait you can't cuz I kicked your ass too hard

    submitted by /u/ValvanHNW
    [link] [comments]

    Had a troll get locked inside one of my undergorund pastures right before i was about to flood it. So i decided to draw his last momments of life.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Diary of a Dwarf, Day 1: A new start, just left my town in search for a new life, in the distance I can see a human castle in the top of a mountain, the perfect place to get equipment and food.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    guess date of steamDF launch

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    I played DF a couple of years back for sometime but I could not get past the controls and graphics then i got super hyped when I saw it suggested to me in steam am just curios when u guys think it will launch.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sufficient_Soft438
    [link] [comments]

    Titen walked into my house... okay maybe I left the door open.. Live Now

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    We survived the attack, -30 dwarves, but we stiill made it! We picked up the pieces, and burried the dead. Wall is almost done, Well still broken. Floor plan will begin tonight, and we might have time to take down the troll in my basement ....

    twitch.tv/lefawndah

    submitted by /u/Lefawndah
    [link] [comments]

    It's not like I enjoyed the story or anything!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Note to self: Remember to revert back invader cap when starting a new fort

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    The prose is great

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Vanilla or not to vanilla

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone else struggle with wanting to play vanilla (not including tilesets/color changes) vs using DF hack? I installed DF hack manually so I could cut out a lot of features I didn't want, but I feel like I am missing out on not playing vanilla. I know I am definitely making this more complicated than it needs to be. What way do you like to play? What would you suggest?

    submitted by /u/Supcom007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment