• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Got a necromancer in my military. First chance he gets to raise undead, his fellow soldiers enter a killing loop, re-killing the zombie multiple times per second. Everyone in my military is getting compound titles from a massive kill count that encompasses only this one poor zombie. Mfw

    Dwarf Fortress Got a necromancer in my military. First chance he gets to raise undead, his fellow soldiers enter a killing loop, re-killing the zombie multiple times per second. Everyone in my military is getting compound titles from a massive kill count that encompasses only this one poor zombie. Mfw


    Got a necromancer in my military. First chance he gets to raise undead, his fellow soldiers enter a killing loop, re-killing the zombie multiple times per second. Everyone in my military is getting compound titles from a massive kill count that encompasses only this one poor zombie. Mfw

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    A light military drone originally designed by the defense system heaven to safeguard earth before its fall. It has a raptor like body with two backwards bent legs. One large ocular receptor and a dual missle shard pod mounted on its back. [MOD] [the long night]

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Volcano Eruption!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I wish the Dwarf Fortress community was bigger

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Seriously, this is such a criminally underrated game and the niche fanbase it does have is one of the most dedicated and interesting I've ever come across.

    Idk if I'm just looking in the wrong places but I can't be the only one who really craves more discussion / content about the game, this sub and the Bay12 forums are all I know of and you might get one or two posts a day in either one.

    I'd love to see the community grow

    submitted by /u/ValvanHNW
    [link] [comments]

    I may have an Australian tier spider problem

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    The Spanish Fortress is here again! [ESP/ENG]

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Reject weaponry, return to tearing your enemy apart.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    DF Remote (iOS) is the best!!!!!!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    I just wanted to share this here because this is one of the greatest finds I've come across on the internet. I'm a busy person. I work a full time job and am attending a coding boot camp part time, so with my commute included, I'm busy for ~13 hours a day. But I recently got hooked on Dwarf Fortress (again), and I just didn't want to stop playing. Any free time I have needs to be devoted to my dwarves. Breaks at work? Dwarves. Laying in bed not able to go to sleep? Dwarves. Sitting on the toilet? Dwarves. And this lets me do EXACTLY THAT. And there's nothing I've found so far that you can do on PC that you can't do in the app.

    This is not paid or anything, I'm posting this of my own volition simply because I'm so impressed with this app. In fact, I could criticize it because I had problems with the server that you pay a subscription to access, and I emailed the developer 3 days ago and still haven't received a response. HOWEVER, the server subscription is entirely optional, and you are able to install the plugin on your own machine and play that way. The server is just to simplify things and to be able to play on any network. Personally, I installed the plugin on my PC and added both my PC and my phone to a private VPN with LogMeIn Hamachi, and that enables me to play from anywhere as long as I have an internet connection of some kind. It runs great! There's hardly any delays of any kind, even when connecting over an LTE connection with one bar signal in an (above-ground) parking garage! That's incredible!

    If you're interested, HERE's the link to the App Store.

    submitted by /u/KeyboardConnoisseur
    [link] [comments]

    Just had a cool new fort with three connected archer towers that was going well. I dug out a new water fall and for some reason everyone decided to go in to the water and die.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Suicidal Dwarf

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Masterwork Succession Game anyone?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    I got a game going with the kobolds and we have started on a volcano, I have finished my turn from spring to winter, If anyone is interested shout out if you want in on the next succession turn.

    Discord: Conquest54#5304

    Steam: Conquestofgames54

    Some information on the world. Currently playing kobolds but once we decide we are done with them we could do a straw poll on what to play next. currently have all the masterwork races are playble like the orcs and human. etc

    started the world at the 5th year of its creation thus we could try to make our own history and legacy upon this beautiful map.

    Dm me if you want in and for more info.

    submitted by /u/150067
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment