• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Elvish is fictional. Change my mind

    Dwarf Fortress Elvish is fictional. Change my mind


    Elvish is fictional. Change my mind

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Fun Necromancer Prank - get your necromancer buddy to wrongfully convict your hated enemy of treason leading to their execution, then revive them two seconds later and tell them you only killed them ironically

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Underground city design fortress main part. Took around 15 hours. Unfinished.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Oops. Guess I have plenty of wood now.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    (rotmk mod) certain koopas keep spamming the same message.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Giant Birb (Roc) Digital Painting Process - Dwarf Fortress description in the video :)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    One of the parts of steam release I’m looking forward to..

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Is surprisingly adventure mode. I have been playing DF for close to 10 years now and I generally stick to fortress mode. I tried to go adventure mode after some of the larger updates but honestly I was lost in the controls. Which is funny because on fortress mode I have the keybindings in my muscle memory well pretty near that I know what I'm looking for without looking at the side menu. Adventure mode not so much. I'm kind of crossing my fingers it may be a little more approachable.

    Now don't get me wrong I currently like adventure mode, lots to do and see in our beautiful unique worlds, but every time I get a character going I'm generally messing around and forgetting buttons or losing menus.

    submitted by /u/redspextr
    [link] [comments]

    Efficient disarming of goblin invader

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    New tileset by me

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I just uploaded a tileset that I made years ago but always forgot to share.

    Link to the forum topic

    submitted by /u/gabandre
    [link] [comments]

    Troglodyte Genocide

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment