• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress After I captured my first goblin, I had one of my dwarves take him to be chained up outside and then I saw this

    Dwarf Fortress After I captured my first goblin, I had one of my dwarves take him to be chained up outside and then I saw this


    After I captured my first goblin, I had one of my dwarves take him to be chained up outside and then I saw this

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    This is from my YouTube analytics page, how much Dwarf Fortress have you guys been watching? That's an ominous amount of Dwarf Fortress watch time hehehe

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Rhinoceros woman visitor brought in a book that has one kill

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    For the final floor of the Pit'O'Doom, I thought it would be nice to commission some special engravings

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    New player, started my first game and ran into a bit of a hiccup.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    OH GOD OH FUCK I HAVE NO MORE BOOZE NONONONONONONONONONNONO

    submitted by /u/Dylliana
    [link] [comments]

    I'm streaming a modded Human Fort - smallest mapsize, 500 popcap. Year 9 almost there and the Ruler's moved in a while back. Come check!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Highlights of my first two adventure characters.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    The first was worm man, the worm man sword master. He stabbed many unarmed people. Then he was "ambushed" by a bunch of peaceful monks. When one monk bit off his finger, worm man decided that the ichor flowing from the infected stump that froze somehow would be the best possible food. He later died when he was ripped to shreds by wolves.

    The second is "Odin Blackcancer, the Carnage of Clams", the horseshoecrab man demigod. He fights unarmed, although he owns a wooden sword and bow, due to his elven upbringing. He hates everything , especially the concept of order itself, although he's apparently very orderly. His greatest deed by now is killing the inhabitants of a house by accidentally punching his pet lion with a lime, which caused the lion to go mad and kill the villagers.

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayGhhfuhhijgh
    [link] [comments]

    Im having problems installing the dfhack thing

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    everytime i try to run dwarf fortress after putting everything from the dfhack folder into the root folder of dwarf fortress it gives me an error and doesnt start and yes i have let it replace the sdl file with the original but thats where the error comes from. im using the most recent version of both and have no clue on what to do, all it does is give me the error 0xc000007b.

    submitted by /u/Iamskri
    [link] [comments]

    Part 6 of the Crowdkitchens saga is live!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    MS Paint Fanart: Odin Blackcancer, the Carnage of Clams. (As this is neither a meme nor an image macro, I hope this won't get deleted.)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment