• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Time to test our medic's skill of cardiac surgery!

    Dwarf Fortress Time to test our medic's skill of cardiac surgery!


    Time to test our medic's skill of cardiac surgery!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I feel like wagon wood artifacts are their own genre. With this guitar, I believe, the master-innovator achieved a deeper sound, and might have started a new era for the instrument

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    My 1st victory! This is probably my 12th attempt at a fortress, with plenty of research on Wiki's and even buying Peter Tyson's book, and for the 1st time, I've survived a siege attempt from goblins! There's already another group a day away, but I revel in this victory! For PURPLEBOOOOOOT!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    I drew a night troll I encountered in adventure mode

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    The best of loot

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    So I embarked on a spot that had way to many "damp stones" due to the aquifer i assume, so i decided to have some ¡FUN! And sent my dwarfs on raids. Well, after the first one, only one came back of the 7, but he gained some ambush experience. So I sent him out about another 10 or so times, he stole every artifact they had (They were all lame books, stupid elf hippies), and then he started coming back with random loot like buckets. So I messed with the details of raids and made it so he came back with livestock. Dwarf stole a whole Bear. Imagine, someone sneaks into your town, grabs a bear, and just, leaves. And no one saw him. Dwarf fortress is truly amazing

    submitted by /u/Purple_Majystic
    [link] [comments]

    The unfortunatly phallic dwarven towers of Lungbust, ruled by the anguished mountain of, the superior mountain.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    The Spanish Fortress is here again!! today we do a podcast about Dwarf Fortress! [ESP/ENG]

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    apparently one of my migrants fought a dragon and later created an artifact the same year he became a weaponsmith in world gen.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    just thought it was pretty cool. saw that he had the title of "creator of", though I couldn't see the artifact name, so I checked legends out of curiosity and saw this.

    submitted by /u/Background_Dig3119
    [link] [comments]

    (Discussion) Do you prefer one weapon type in your fort, or multiples. Which weapon types do you prefer.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Personally, I don't like axes, even thought it's the most dorfy. I dislike all the body parts it makes

    submitted by /u/CoupClutzClan
    [link] [comments]

    Just gonna drop this here.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Edit : Simon used to make df music long back . Here's his SoundCloud so you can listen music without YouTube and shit. Have a nice day. I didn't want to spam or anything here or promote anyone. He's long gone either ways.

    https://soundcloud.com/simonswerwer

    submitted by /u/Patawette
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment