• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarven Logic - Tapping that volcano was hard...Nap time...

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarven Logic - Tapping that volcano was hard...Nap time...


    Dwarven Logic - Tapping that volcano was hard...Nap time...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new to this game, but I love it so much that I've started uploading playthroughs to my channel. I'm using the Meph Tileset with DFHack

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Talk about bad timing

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Last night I had my first guild trade caravan come in and set up. The guild master was negotiating with me. I made my requests of materials. The next second I got a message that he left in a rage and wanted nothing more to do with me.

    F'ing expedition leader has a strage mood... In the middle of negotiations.

    submitted by /u/SIVART_MCDORF
    [link] [comments]

    The Spanish Fortress is here again!! ESP/ENG

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    I would like to play this game

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I want to play this game in the sprite version. I have the text looking version, but it just doesn't get my attention. I see pictures of a sprite version, how do I get it?

    submitted by /u/Tentacularsquid
    [link] [comments]

    !!World Domination!!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    So to preface this, i tried to post it as a gallery but that didn't work so you get this mess. Each paragraph corresponds to one picture in the album:

    so in my never ending quest of generating the specific world i want with a dying civ to rebuild i found this 300 yo gem. Nothing too odd, a weirdly low number of golbins though...

    So i scrolled down a bit looking at what kind of wars were going OOOH MY GOD. A dwarven civ only involved in offensive wars? but there is no "The praised Abbeys" civ?

    thus i decided to check out "the lucky construct" and what do you know? they are also currently at war with "the praised abbeys" and it is a site NOT a civ.

    eager to find out who this site government belonged to and why there were so aggressive, we find this. a dwarf necromancer. Ushihr Tradekisses. Well it can't be so bad right?

    oh okay that looks pretty bad.

    It is a global organization of undeath.

    with a lot

    and i mean A LOT

    like a metric shit ton

    of subjugated sites

    there are like 3 more pages like this but i will spare you the monotony.

    and this is the army, of this one site.

    My questions to you fellow mountainlords are these. Which civ should i start as? What should be my goal? Building a save haven from the terror of undeath for all races? Should it be a militaristic regime intend on enacting revenge by the hammer? Both? What are the restrictions?

    Do you want to hear more about Ushihr Tradekisses?

    submitted by /u/Sennar1844
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment