• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress [DFHack] I'm always blown away by the level of detail in this game

    Dwarf Fortress [DFHack] I'm always blown away by the level of detail in this game


    [DFHack] I'm always blown away by the level of detail in this game

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    I am especially excited for the steam release

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Really just wanted to gush for a minute, but I've been sending freimds the little update teasers for the steam release; and a bunch of them who never would ever have considered it when I showed them before added it to their wishlist.

    While I know the community is going to get flooded with newbies for a while, I'm excited that the community is going to grow a lot in a fairly short period of time.

    submitted by /u/PrimalDirectory
    [link] [comments]

    This detailed map of the northern part of a world looks like a dryad looking down

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    noob lost in the mechanics of dead things

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I need help, and I'm still pretty new to this game. I read somewhere a tip about how to kill things with soldiers and have my butcher take the corpse and work with it (in his outside butcher workshop), so I adjusted something somewhere. Well now I've got troglodyte bodies in my base (I've since discovered how to prevent their entry from the caves) but also the bodies of certain dwarves who went insane and I had to put down (still working on alcohol production, that's a whole different issue). These corpses are producing miasma, and as I'm sure everyone is aware, its becoming a problem.

    From the time I started playing (around a month ago) I have been using DFHack with Automatic Job Assignments turned on, as well as using the Dwarf Therapist tool. I feel like sometimes I make a change in Dtherapist, and nothing happens though, maybe I'm using it wrong? I've even used the feature to assign hauling refuse to ALL dwarves, and still nothing changes (and I've made sure every corpse and body piece are labeled as "dump"). Yes, I have a refuse pile. No I don't have a corpse pile. Is that where I'm messing up?

    Anyway, I submit to my superior dwarven masters of Reddit....
    How should I put my settings? main priority is to clear rotting corpses from out of my dungeon. I'm also curious how I should setup my stockpiles and order settings to make it so my butcher will chop up any animals my soldiers go out and kill.

    submitted by /u/inkypig
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting path you took there, dwarves

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Streaming Dwarf Forttress in Spanish! Fortaleza conjunta semana 8!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Hello everyone again! im going to stream DF today in Spanish, a fort that you can build with me at scale 1:1, with tutorials and explanations (and a very chill chat)

    This week we are going to explore the caves and build some traps so... be prepared for some surprises!

    I want to thank you all the upvotes and reception, there it is a wholesome community :D

    At 19:00 (GMT+2)

    2 hour duration aprox. See you there! Nos vemos ahí

    https://www.twitch.tv/eleirah22

    submitted by /u/EleiRah
    [link] [comments]

    Part 3 of the Crowdkitchens saga is now live!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Not sure where to house all these guys

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Windletters - A Grand Canyon embark. Let me know what you think of the tileset :)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Sharul !

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment