• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Anyone like my Beachside Fortress? 😎

    Dwarf Fortress Anyone like my Beachside Fortress? ��


    Anyone like my Beachside Fortress? ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    A fort I made some time ago, it was a grand cube castle with a high wall, the dwarves and humans were really close allies, we had even had human population in our migrant waves, the future was bright for the Great Pearl kingdome.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    When I subbed on Patreon I mentioned how much I liked the animals of Dwarf Fortess—particularly beak dogs—so Zach & Tarn gave me some animals beating the shit out of a beak dog. A prized possession ❤️

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Venomblood (scene from Monsterkiller) [OC]

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    When your <2 year old fledgling fortress tries to make friends with the local neighborhood

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    me and my friend:)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    Stray Beakdog and his master [OC]

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Newbie doing the lords work

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    I've noticed a common theme when poking around the sub of locking dwarfs in workshops. Never knew why until today. She was possessed, charged straight into the workshop and began muttering utter gibberish while working on absolutely nothing I had materials for. Feelsbadman. Starvation and horrible leadership will take me before I let the dark arts win!

    submitted by /u/sk1w4lk
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to contain werehorses at Knowledgevaults, we need the hospital back... (~3hrs, starting now)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Reinstalling Dwarf Fortress, I am having some problems with Meph's tileset...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    When I launch it using the Meph launcher, I get two errors:

    > Path to plugin files could not be found!

    > Path: D:\Games\Dwarf Fortress\hack\plugins\twbt

    And the second one is almost the same:

    > Path to plugin files could not be found!

    > Path: D:\Games\Dwarf Fortress\hack\plugins\original

    Now, I tried checking if the are there, and they are missing. I even downloaded the file multiple times and checked if they are present in the .zip file and they aren't. I am downloading the latest version and it's apparently corrupt in some way if I understand correctly. Any way I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Crunch150
    [link] [comments]

    I have an unbelievably large and strong dwarf

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    BF - Chapter 8 "Entertained"

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Swim Skill Temple ☼

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    There we go! Necro staring at a big butterfly

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    More artifact underwear... What on earth is going on in this fortress?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment