• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress My wife is crocheting me a blanket

    Dwarf Fortress My wife is crocheting me a blanket


    My wife is crocheting me a blanket

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Found a DF reference in Imperator: Rome

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I named all my citizens, and this guy migrated here with papermaking skills and constantly starting arguments. Then this happened! Watch him turn out to be a vampire as well as a papermaker!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:29 AM PST

    BF - Training regimen

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:26 PM PST

    In honour of a soul lost

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:46 AM PST

    My first water storage chamber

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Aww, she wants to be a fairy!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Frigidhill - Episode 2

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:03 PM PST

    This was an interesting world to do adventure mode in

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Designing the Graphics of Steam DF With Meph (interview)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Map view

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Hi I have a question why do I not have the same look of a map. My map have numbers... While the other one from the pdf tutorial has a lot nicer logos (chicken, king, horse, tree) I know the question is a bit weird, but I cant post pictures. Thanks

    submitted by /u/zurkozajebant
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming Dwarf Fort with the Pokemon mod for a couple hours. Come watch and chat! I'll add the VOD here after.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:27 PM PST

    VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/938779957

    https://twitch.tv/flakaby

    So far so good, stole a fifth of all species already

    submitted by /u/flakaby
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting SCIENCE on an Ettin, need advice.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:54 PM PST

    You know the deal, I have an Ettin in a pit and a hankering for discovery. Just started playing a week ago but I'm trying some weird stuff so I'm running into issues.

    First, according to the wiki you can vampirize building destroyers by giving them a temple with statues to smash but it won't target any of my buildings, only creatures/dwarves/etc. It's in a room with three temples and 10 statues but just wanders around aimlessly until I introduce a living target and then it calms down as soon as combat is over.

    So my next idea came from a post I saw a post on here where someone managed to kill a Cyclops and it was wielding dual artifact swords which it had looted from Dwarven artificers during its pillaging. This made me think, "Why not drop some awesome loot down the hole and see if she picks it up?" but nope, no interaction with the items at all. I also read that it's usually during combat that enemies will wrestle weapons away, so I sent some rather unhappy dwarves to try their luck with steel greataxes but still no, it just murdered them and left the axes in the mangled corpse piles. I realize I could use dfhack to force equip it but I was hoping to do as much of this in vanilla as possible.

    Thirdly, while sacrificing dwarves to see if it would take their weapon, one got his head bitten off, with his blood in the mouth of the ettin post beheading. After this, I noticed one of the statues my dwarves had recently sculpted was of that same dwarf, but his last name was now "Cryptfang" but it didn't exist anywhere else in the game so I checked the wiki, had a quick glance at legends viewer, and yeah I think he was a vampire. So now I'm confused, the ettin bit the dude's head off, had vampire blood all up in her mouth, but after running cursecheck she's still clean. Is this because she didn't actually DRINK the blood? If this is the case, and there's no way for me to get her to drink due to her invader status, is my only option to use dfhack to curse her because she won't attack statues either?

    submitted by /u/dj_chillerwhale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment