• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress I have achieved my own personal win condition: Have a dwarf born in the fortress live to die of old age.

    Dwarf Fortress I have achieved my own personal win condition: Have a dwarf born in the fortress live to die of old age.


    I have achieved my own personal win condition: Have a dwarf born in the fortress live to die of old age.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Raising the undead is the newest trend back home I swear, not evil or anything

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    A while back I generated this and called it "The Noodle World". It was an attempt to come up with a sport-like challenge in adventure mode where you'd have to cross the map from the bottom to the top faster than other adventurers

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    A FB group in my town hides painted rocks all over the parks and green spaces. So I’m going them.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Attempt at Forgotten Beast Pelese: An enormous quadruped composed of lay pewter. It has an enormous shell and exhales poisonous gas.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    After some testing I found that cats will rarely land on their feet when shot out of a cannon ! :beer:

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Chill Sunday stream at Knowledgevaults, bring magma up in minecarts (3hrs, starting now)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Degeneration of structures over time would be interesting.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Hello

    I was doing a adventure mode quest in my world to find a artifact up North in my world.

    The quest was a long one as I had to a long journey and most of the civilizations are abandoned do to wars close to a hundred years ago between goblins and dwarves with humans.

    So when I finally made it the buildings I camped in were pretty near in mint condition but with bones and old items scattered about. I became to think it would be interesting to see the buildings begin to break down over time if there is no active civ in place. So maybe at first miss, then collapsed ceilings so maybe rain or snow would be coming in, and then eventually maybe just the foundation left over like old pillars like teeth on the hillside that belonged to civs of old.

    Just a though finding a 78 year old bridge in a abandoned cave that isn't a hazard to cross is a head scratcher.

    I don't know how to mod or what this would take to process so it may not be feasible but it is just a thought.

    submitted by /u/redspextr
    [link] [comments]

    After fighting some goblins as a dragon, one of them decides to pet me.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    magik

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Marrades is taken by a fey mood!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    I've seen on this subreddit a lot of marvelous stories about dwarves and wanted to collaborate on those. I want some inspiration for practicing 3D art and i feel like artifacts are a nice challenge. I ve reseted my pc recently and i don't have any artifact worthy yet, so I ask to anyone who wants to see any of their artifacts made in 3D to reply posting the name of the artifact, its description and if you want me to dm the render (or the whole model) to you or just posting it on this subreddit will work.

    I'll keep the models for a bit of time so you could request more renders and views, and to give me some breathing time just one artifact per user. Also feel free to ask me any question about the models or renders

    TLDR: post your artifacts and i'll make them in 3D

    submitted by /u/TheMarrades
    [link] [comments]

    A one year old dwarven boy did this

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    A one year old dwarven boy did this

    I started playing Dwarf Fortress this week and after many unsuccessful attempts I managed to build my first successful fortress.

    One day a dwarven boy got a strange mood and claimed a craftsdwarf's workshop, I checked him and saw this:

    https://preview.redd.it/x11wdz1mv9o61.png?width=1010&format=png&auto=webp&s=6dff7ff6bdeeda1b6824b52aceaf2a6f56ea4566

    https://preview.redd.it/n4p5otfnv9o61.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=0b9aaa9698650593be5228705b56ddeaaf91fa81

    He's is just one year old! I didn't know someone so young could get a strange mood. Then he gathered all materials he needed and made this artifact:

    https://preview.redd.it/4bt9995ow9o61.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=2170e8db0b27bf1b0dbb9a21c82b03c4d778d07e

    That's really cool! I expect great things from this little guy. :)

    submitted by /u/LaCreaturaCruel
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming Dwarf Fort with the Pokemon mod for a couple hours. Come watch and chat! I'll add the VOD here after.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/957364814

    https://twitch.tv/flakaby

    Haven't streamed DF in a bit. Also, new emote!

    submitted by /u/flakaby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment