• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Knowing how glitchy marksdwarves used to be, it's a delight to watch them do their thing.

    Dwarf Fortress Knowing how glitchy marksdwarves used to be, it's a delight to watch them do their thing.


    Knowing how glitchy marksdwarves used to be, it's a delight to watch them do their thing.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Tried to make a statue in honor of my new farmer's guild, ended up making statues of nothing

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:53 AM PST

    DevLog 13 February 2021: "Most recently, the screen clicking has moved on to building sheets. I did the workshops and am working on the various special buildings now."

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:35 AM PST

    Ingish is sad his buddy was killed by a blind ogre

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:33 PM PST

    Finding someone in Adventure Mode

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Hey! I've started playing Adventure Mode after a long time and some failed tries before and it was going ok until I got my last quest (I am a Hearthperson). I am supposed to kill a necromancer experiment in a hamlet. I can't find any in that hamlet (they would be an obvious red H). Noone in the hamlet knows where he is either. It is however common knowledge that he is a Holy Leap (apparently a version of a Holy Knight?). So I killed the one Holy Leap in that town, but it was not him. Could he simply not have spawned? Could he be somewhere else? I searched all the houses in the red areas and the Holy Leap should usually be in the keep I think. Anyone ideas?

    submitted by /u/Gwynlix
    [link] [comments]

    first time seeing an actual spellcaster in fortress mode

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:23 PM PST

    Kitten chases down a crundle

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:28 AM PST

    Yes, goblin's clown masters can marry and have children, here is how to force them to do so.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Artifact theft is broken.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:31 AM PST

    I've just decided to kill any human visitors leaving the fort, and over half the time, they've got one of my artifacts on them.

    It should be much easier to guard them and random visitors should not be able to steal a table from my main temple either...

    submitted by /u/NZSloth
    [link] [comments]

    DF got me into pixel art. Meet Thom

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Hey guys..... What do you think about how things are going for Krugsmash? It seems he will start creating stories with less and less details. Of course he do whathever he wants, but for me, the way he did all the series of Moldath's universe was soooo cool.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:02 PM PST

    It must be super tiring to do that way. But how do you think he will proceed to make the new ones?

    submitted by /u/Joseias_BR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment