• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress I'm sorry, I'm being attacked by a WHAT NOW?!

    Dwarf Fortress I'm sorry, I'm being attacked by a WHAT NOW?!


    I'm sorry, I'm being attacked by a WHAT NOW?!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Huge nat gen pitfall for any invaders. the pit is over 50 levels at its deepest point and I have a cave spider at the end to make sure no one makes it across before the lever is pulled.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:17 PM PST

    I got an idea of making a website where you can log in, upload a dwarf fortress region and then someone else can log in and download it but it would become unavailable for download until the one using it re-upload it, thus allowing people to play and in and improve regions by upgrading other forts

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    I got an idea of making a website where you can log in, upload a dwarf fortress region and then someone else can log in and download it but it would become unavailable for download until the one using it re-upload it, thus allowing people to play and in and improve regions by upgrading other forts

    if the community think it's a good idea then I'll make it and host it myself but I want to make sure some of you are interested because it's gonna take me a good 2-3 hours to make and set up and I'm kinda lazy...so leave a comment below if you think this is an interesting idea while I devise a plan to make a multiplayer mod.

    Update: I made this so far, uploading files is easy I just need to make a clone of my login form and implement it for dwarf fortress upload and add the passwords on forts and add more buttons and yeah, time is subjective isn't it?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Ehn0hQkUM

    submitted by /u/Lordoomer6666
    [link] [comments]

    Lazy Mac Pack v0.47.04 is ended unexpectedly on big sur.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Lazy Mac Pack v0.47.04 is ended unexpectedly on big sur.

    I have moved the folder to my desktop and trying to start it from there. But it closes unexpectedly and i cant really do anything about it, i also don´t get alot of information when this happens. I did not have this problem on the last OS.

    Have anyone encountered this and solved it?

    I also get this error.txt file.

    https://preview.redd.it/35cxm06jabf61.png?width=432&format=png&auto=webp&s=002613ca58124294a6229b0f895296b6f06aecf9

    submitted by /u/jowowei
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarf therapist help!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:18 AM PST

    In dwarf therapist and accidentally exited out of the far left tool windows and now I can't get them back, been looking for an hour pls help.

    submitted by /u/natwill430
    [link] [comments]

    They never grow up.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    (ROTMK mod) It took me about 1 in game year for my Fortress to get to this point. I forgot how tedious above ground structures were to build in this game.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment