• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Death is all around us

    Dwarf Fortress Death is all around us


    Death is all around us

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Digging too deep vol 6

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:43 PM PST

    As an adventured, it is important to familiarize yourself with the local wildlife. To live in harmony with nature.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    2D Graphics Update

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    I've been trying to find if the game got its graphics update to 2D yet, I see some videos with it and some without it so not sure if it's just for closed testing, open testing or if its out?

    I also got hip surgery yesterday and im zonked out on medicine so my investigation abilities are trash atm so please forgive me if the answer is obvious. I just really wanna play while im recovering and I'd download it to find out but still in hospital.

    submitted by /u/AustinDarko
    [link] [comments]

    Late Nite DF Stream w/ musket-mod

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:16 AM PST

    https://twitch.tv/squidmoth

    I have insomnia so it's time to stream all night. First up is some Dwarf Fortress where I'll be using the musket-mod and trying to set up a colony in the caverns, this time with less lag thanks to a working dfhack. Come say hi :D

    submitted by /u/squidxmoth
    [link] [comments]

    The Expedition Leader needs you to spot the differences between these two pictures

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Streaming an evil embark, come watch, chat, or ask questions! I'll add the VOD here after.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    https://twitch.tv/flakaby

    At present, I'm generating the world. It rejects a great deal of worlds before eventually succeeding.

    submitted by /u/flakaby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment