• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress was looking at genius annotations and was surprised the album i was listening to referenced dwarf fortress

    Dwarf Fortress was looking at genius annotations and was surprised the album i was listening to referenced dwarf fortress


    was looking at genius annotations and was surprised the album i was listening to referenced dwarf fortress

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:33 AM PST

    So this human poet dehydrated and I found this on him...yeah RNG is wierd sometimes lol(btw yes his name was Kamven Fatalwork)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:02 AM PST

    When the game calls you noob

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Making a Dwarf Fortress presentation, seek input/ideas

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I am currently trying to make a 5-10 minute Dwarf Fortress presentation for my English class (I am german.) And i am unsure on where to start. What parts should i mention and focus on? It must be understandable for everyone, so i can't go into details without context. I would appreciate if you guys could give me some ideas.

    submitted by /u/Sorpl3x
    [link] [comments]

    The fallen fortress of Wadehelms ��

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Started my first fortress a little bit ago and everything was going really well.

    • Good area
    • Army of 20
    • Emergency Burrows set up
    • Front gate
    • Happy Dwarves
    • Plentiful food and beer
    • Offices, Temples, Popular Tavern, Separate bedrooms etc

    It had everything and my fortress was thriving! I had been watching a bunch of tutorial videos to better understand everything and though I was in a good place until...... the weremoose....

    I quickly dispatched the beast with my military as I didn't have enough time to close my gate before it got in but not without lots of injured dwarves. I carefully read all the fight reports and found out a large portion of my now overflowing hospital was bitten. I made the hard choice to wall off and quarantine my entire hospital for the good of the fortress thinking I had got them all but when a in-game mouth passed I had missed one single dwarf.... The outbreak had begun.

    As I was still reeling from and dealing with the now huge outbreak of werebeast I was attacked by a Goblin siege!

    Now not only was I dealing with an outbreak within my walls but my fortress was under siege and my dwarves were trapped!

    Over the next couple of in-game months my halls were covered in blood, rotting bodies, severed limbs and my survivors wandering the halls terrified unable to do anything.

    RIP Dwarven Fortress of Wadehelms

    submitted by /u/Generaljamie
    [link] [comments]

    Lofi beats to build monoliths to at Daggerpaddle (from 2pm UTC, 2-3hrs)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Soooo a few days ago, I made a post about some necromancers/undead visitors... I turns out they were all just trying to seal my artifacts. Now my prision is full :)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment