• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress The minerals are happy today

    Dwarf Fortress The minerals are happy today


    The minerals are happy today

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:57 PM PST

    My militia commander striking down a magpieman zombie bowman in my fortress Ducimmon, "Workdrilled." Glory to the Lean Stakes!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Today in Dwarf Fortress.. - Green Scales of Greed

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    replaced some Vettlingr's Tileset characters with tibia sprites. Looks retro AF.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    BECOMING an experiment

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    So, just as the title implies, I've turned into an experiment.

    More specifically, my black bear man adventurer got killed I was trying to get into a Necromancer's tower to make him a Necromancer ('Cause having to eat/drink/sleep gets tiresome right off the bat and all I want is to kill monsters and find a Vault). i died to one of the several Necromancers raising the dead around me and overwhelming my adventurer; that seems to be it, I died and just have to try again until I kill them all and find the slab or some of their books like I always do,

    Except I decided to try and mess around with my keyboard to get those messages one gets when, say, you try to read the weather while being dead. And then the screen changes, I get the message "You have found an underground cave system" and I get control of my character back, but now I'm playing as a Voracious cave crawler (A huge cave monster with hundreds of feet moving along the bottom of its long body. In place of a head, it has an enormous toothy maw).

    Clearly the Necromancer experimented on me and threw me onto some underground cave for whatever reason, or so I think. Has this ever been recorded as happening, did The Toady One ever speak of this? Pardon me if it's already known 'cause I have no Internet where I live (I'm Venezuelan) and dunno much of what goes on here on a regular basis.

    So there, my adventurer became an experiment... Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CamisaMalva
    [link] [comments]

    Waves of settlers

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:22 PM PST

    This is probably cheating..

    But i have found i can get pretty far in even the most inhospitable icy environments but using multiples waves of settlers.

    The first group are always miners, i let them loose to dig of course, build rooms , some furniture etc.

    Next groups are more general of course

    submitted by /u/strategosInfinitum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment