• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress *Blink* Back streaming tonight! *Blink*

    Dwarf Fortress *Blink* Back streaming tonight! *Blink*


    *Blink* Back streaming tonight! *Blink*

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    My Last Stand

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    My Last Stand

    I'm vibing while playing some DF when I get a notification that my Fortress is being attacked, so I check the list of enemies. I only expected 20ish goblins like the years prior. Instead I got this.

    Page 1 of 2

    At first, I'm shocked that I would be attacked with such a massive force. I put everyone into my militia and station them at the only entrance to protect the Fort.

    Last Stand

    The hordes of undead flowed in like water through the main entrance. My archer dwarves fired every bolt they had and my melee dwarves stood their ground. I replenished my forces with regular farmers and workers. But, as my loses ranged up to 80 dead, the will of my Army broke and fled deep into the fortress. Now, only the dead walk my dwarven halls.

    !FUN!

    Thank you for reading my first really wild story in Dwarf Fortress! I cannot wait to try my hand at another fort.

    submitted by /u/VikingLord2000
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming until Blind goes live with Toady's Q&A. Looking at what the waterfall does for happiness (VOD will be in the comments after the stream is ended)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment