• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress A vampire in my world works as a vampire-hunter. Ironic.

    Dwarf Fortress A vampire in my world works as a vampire-hunter. Ironic.


    A vampire in my world works as a vampire-hunter. Ironic.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    ONE PUUUUUUUUNCH!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I had my first “successful” fort

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Had a little fun when I forgot to unforbid a vital hatch and 75 of my 150 dwarfs died of thirst. Had a little more fun when I sent dwarfs out to finish off some invaders and they decided to take the trap hallway to the enemy who were there to dance on the trigger. Spent the last two hours building coffins and caskets as quickly as possible, and finally cleaned the (unrelated) mess out of my tavern (starved out some poets who were drinking all my booze) everyone worships death now, and my baron is long dead. Took me ages to find a way under the apparently map wide layer of water. And I only just realized that the part of my population that died was all my masons and miners, so that is also fun. I'm learning a lot. I wish I got more use out of that trap hallway though before being hoisted by my own petard like that

    submitted by /u/TheLastF
    [link] [comments]

    I am a noob, but I live stream now, this time, we won't fall! (we will)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Blood Sucking Menace

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Embarked into the home of a big new friend. Not sure how long this fort is going to last.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment