• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress A feat of strength by the Crundle, rock climbing three z levels above my cage traps. Send it I guess.

    Dwarf Fortress A feat of strength by the Crundle, rock climbing three z levels above my cage traps. Send it I guess.


    A feat of strength by the Crundle, rock climbing three z levels above my cage traps. Send it I guess.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    A Fort in construction by the river

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    2 years, 2 months, and 27 days into my current game and I get this popup.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    First Impressions

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Installing DF

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Can someone help me out? I have the basic game downloaded and ready to go, but I can't find an up to date version of the lazy noob pack anywhere and I've been told that as a beginner it's pretty much essential that I have that installed too.

    I'm eager to get started playing DF but I don't want to start playing until I have the pack with the tilesets and other helpful features. If anyone can help me out I'd be really grateful.

    submitted by /u/electric_sheep451
    [link] [comments]

    Update on the AI generated fort.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Love them or hate them? Here's my next tutorial video: Dealing With Light Aquifers. I look at the two methods for managing them, and how to be more certain that you don't/do have a light aquifer in your embark

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    What was your biggest "noob" moment? Thread inspired by recent events

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Just got a few petitions to establish a temple and a couple of guildhalls. Since I needed to hit that 2000 value mark, I decided that replacing the garbo loam and sand flooring would be essential. So, I got to work. I quickly grew tired of this, since it seemed as if I had to place each individual tile one-by-one in order to get the job done. Hours later, two of the three rooms pimped out, I realized my stupid error...this whole time I needed to press UMKH to expand the construction area. FML.

    I've just started the game, so I guess I am glad to figure this out now rather than later.

    submitted by /u/BombCityPoet
    [link] [comments]

    Person with a learning disorder, is there a better way to learn the controls

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Like a good tutorial or something. I also had to get a tileset cuz I couldn't comprehend the graphics.

    submitted by /u/KaiserWilly1871
    [link] [comments]

    I'm remaking my civ mod. It currently features Nordic and Eastern European civs for Dwarves, Western and Northern European civs for Humans, Mesoamerican civs for Goblins, Middle Eastern civs for Elves, and East African civs for Kobolds, with some ex-pats for variety.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment