• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress My wife's first time with Dwarf Fortress

    Dwarf Fortress My wife's first time with Dwarf Fortress


    My wife's first time with Dwarf Fortress

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    First thing she notices is b for build...spends 10 minutes looking for the build fortress shortcut 😂

    This is a developing story...

    submitted by /u/0versalt
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally installed a statue instead of a door, at least it was only 1 this time

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    My first actual Fortress (And it wasn't even a traditional fortress!)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Before the Steam release of Dwarf Fortress, I decided to try Fortress Mode and I ended up making several. But I made one that was wasn't a normal fortress. I dug a hole in the ground and started building underground. I called it "Treehole".

    A few years go by and I lose two dwarfs when I failed to make a artefact. One other dwarf got killed and another died of thirst, I believe. But the third time of making an artefact was the charm. I ended up making a gold ring, which made the moment all the more amazing.

    After that, I gave my fortress an actual goal; I would then look for a Forgotten Beast. Within ten minutes, I came across a eyeless fly with deadly dust. It only killed one of my dwarfs. Keep in mind that my military is basic.

    After that, in a stupid attempt to have water for the winter, I dug a little channel to keep the water stored... into my kitchen/food store. I then promptly made my excuses and retired the fortress.

    And that is the story of Treehole. My first real fortress.

    submitted by /u/CinnamonCardboardBox
    [link] [comments]

    Dodged a Bullet

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Tell me about your greatest adventure mode stories.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Because what better to kill quarantine boredom than a good ol' story.

    submitted by /u/EnJaMboi
    [link] [comments]

    Joe and Al attempt to build a Mega Ship Fort!! The Dwaaaaaaaaaaaarf Boat...Bees are now swarming the air [loveboat theme]

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I know time is subjective, but how close do you guys think we are to the steam release? This year or next? I'm very excited to get back into the game, but I want to wait for the steam release.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment