• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarf Fortress tattoo idea. Hint: I'm from Bremen, Germany

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarf Fortress tattoo idea. Hint: I'm from Bremen, Germany


    Dwarf Fortress tattoo idea. Hint: I'm from Bremen, Germany

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Browsing some Fighting Fantasy books from my youth and thought this would be good to show here. Apologies for the page seam in the middle.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Having so much fun with the new release...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Just wanted to post that the new release is so fun. I've had countless hours already building ornate temples and guildhalls, and decking them out with all sorts of fancy junk. Never really had a good reason to actually make all that stuff before, aside from selling it for more stuff.

    My farmers now relax in gem-studded thrones surrounded by statues of themselves and enjoying beautiful frescoes.

    Also, I have discovered the joys of musical instruments. It's actually really fun to just look at all these weird instruments, and then figure out what industry makes the particular parts. My tavern now has a set of gigantic copper bells on stands that can be played.

    submitted by /u/vespidaevulgaris
    [link] [comments]

    A nasty end.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Wrong type of musical forms

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    My character in adventure mode is skilled with string instrument and has one in possession but he doesn't know ANY musical pieces for that instrument. When I try to compose new pieces my character do compose them but it still wrong musical instrument. What should I do and how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/GataAlina
    [link] [comments]

    Anenu Oroni (6 yo IRL world) - The Bronze Colossus... still ravaging today

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Tis' but a scratch!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    LNP tilesets

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    How do i make them work? And i need detailed instructions cuz ive been trying to get them to work for an hour.

    submitted by /u/HotStewOnMeLap
    [link] [comments]

    My shortest run in adventurer mode

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    So on one of my runs in Dwarf fortresses adventurer mode I was in the menu setting my character up. As pets I chose a donky and a dog. Right as I start off I kill my dog (R.I.P. dog sorry) for food. Then I go at my donky but I miss one of the shots. My donky then kicks my legs and I fall. He gets on top of me. I then try to hit him but can't and there I come to my demise I get kicked to death and filled with shame. I died to a donky.

    submitted by /u/corpig
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with artifact thieves (0.47.03)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    I set up a museum and have perhaps coincidentally started having lots of thefts/attempted thefts of the artifacts displayed there. When one is noticed as missing, I usually track it down by setting an F-key follow to see who has it. I order my captain of the guard to interrogate, and convict, and that much works fine. However, sometimes the initial thief passed the artifact on to an outsider. Depending on if this is seen, or the outcome of the interrogation, I can often order an interrogation and perhaps a quick sentencing.

    But, I'm not sure how to relieve the outsider prisoner of the artifact. I can have my military kill them, sure, and I've done that often enough, but I'm wondering if there's another mechanic in the game I should be using?

    submitted by /u/salajander
    [link] [comments]

    The Elf with 57 Very Short Lives

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:00 PM PST

    The Elf with 57 Very Short Lives

    This goes on for pages, an elf necromancer dying then coming back only to die again

    I was using the adventurecraft mod with the starter pack, this elf was named Lin Morningsongs and was a necromancer. At least until one of my adventurers, Ata Stirredbolt the Vigorous Cult of Fame, had a fit she regretted right afterward that got Lin killed. Ata backed off and it said that Lin revived herself...

    I looked into the event overview and...

    I am confused

    I know what River Osals head is, it's the head of Raila Aurawind the peragin falcon woman necromancer's pet cat who was by Lin Morningsongs. Also, this elf became a ghost 55 times apparently. I got so sick of it that I decided to butcher the elf's body so that they wouldn't come back to plague us with pages of them coming back to life.

    submitted by /u/timecats
    [link] [comments]

    In lieu of a recent post, may I present... Adamantine Crown-ception

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Dorfs Burned Through GCS and Plains Titan

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    My militia fighters absolutely demolished a coral plains titan, and one of my miners killed a giant cave spider by himself. When another one came in, it got killed before my soldiers could even get there. What the hell? Is there something wrong with my world?

    submitted by /u/CommieLover69
    [link] [comments]

    LIVE Fresh Embark Tutorial! Come Learn how to start your first fort Tonight! (7PM-12PM Central 2/23)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Dadventure time! Adventure mode + Legends

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Idea for Kruggsmash

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Is that even possible to have a kruggsmash series that "remaster" the old Boatmurdered fortress story with his cool looking draws? Just asking for opinions, maybe by the mighty Krugg himself!

    submitted by /u/Alessar30
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment