• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Started a new fort and my 7 dwarves decided that this is a great place to park their wagon (as did a colony of bumblebees apparently)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    One of my elite armsdwarves ran into combat without her axe. That… didn't really slow her down.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Weird lava pillar I found in my world. Never seen anything like it.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Legends mode drawing

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Forgotten Beast has been Through Some Shit

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    What... (also, these sound kinda cool)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    The biggest family i found in my game.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:03 AM PST

    The biggest family i found in my game.

    I had just started a new fortress and had my first batch of immigrants, so I decided to check it out and saw that in the group there was a mother with her four children I went to check out more and found out that she had eight children in total, so I went into her husband's family and I saw that he had twelve pages of relatives. How big was the biggest family you found in the game?

    The first page of relatives

    submitted by /u/pohiena
    [link] [comments]

    I am going to bridge the gap between continents with my next fort

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Northhold: Episode 6 - The Fallen [Finale]

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Werehorses are =FUN=

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Werehorses are =FUN=

    So I've been working on this fledgling fort on and off for a couple months. I got attacked by a werehorse, which infected some of my poorly equipped and trained fun inviting military squad. This has led to a series of tantrum spirals and further infections. At least one of my surviving adult dwarfs is infected, and I believe a second is. There is a very good chance that one or two of the children are as well.

    https://preview.redd.it/pqsvvumdszc41.png?width=876&format=png&auto=webp&s=0a92f342266192e8c0d4180fc241e9b02f228eb9

    submitted by /u/JPWiggin
    [link] [comments]

    The Best stories of Dwarf Fortress

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:38 PM PST

    I would like to request the best stories that have come out of Dwarf Fortress

    submitted by /u/khorbac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment