• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    ☼Fortress Friday☼

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Our weekly thread for posting interesting events without cluttering up /r/dwarffortress. Screenshots, stories, details, achievements, or other posts are all welcome here! (That includes adventure and legends mode, even if there's no fortress involved.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Kruggsmash] Splatterface, Round 2 Bout 2: Lady Whitefur vs. The Battle Beetles

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Cause of death: gelding a llama

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Made this having dwarf fortress in mind. I think it captures the feeling i get when my dwarves are deep in the third cavern layer.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    This is definitely a faith i can get behind.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Starting One Last Fort Before the Villain Release: Details and more images to follow!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:31 AM PST

    The adventure continues! Our heroes come across some very distinctive dwarven hillocks, in search of a vile beast to slay

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Thank You Dwarf Fortress Community

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Hi there!

    I recently released a video about how I am obsessed with a game I've never played before and the response has been incredible! Tons of people giving me advice, some encouraging me to start playing (I have!), and some people just happy to be there. I figured this would be the best place to thank the community. So thanks!

    Since I originally wrote the piece I have started playing and it is a blast! My dwarves are happy(?) and healthy(?) and everything is going great (everything is dead!). I regularly check the question thread here and often browse when I'm bored at work.

    Strike The Earth!

    Link to the video if you're interested (hoping to get a follow up soon!): Dwarf Fortress - The Greatest Game We've Never Played

    submitted by /u/Hunt270
    [link] [comments]

    Population control at its finest, featuring a necromancer with a halberd

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Lazy Newb Pack Modding Problems

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Hey ya'll, I need some help. I'm trying to play using a mod but I keep getting an error that says "The selected mods have merge conflicts and should not be installed. Resolve merge issues and try again." Is there a specific file I'm supposed to delete or am I missing a mod manager? I've been trying to play a Fantasy Warhammer mod and I found one that was more recently worked on and all they're saying for installation is unzip it and drop it in.

    submitted by /u/Baconhunter42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment