• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress Welcoming the King to our humble fort.

    Dwarf Fortress Welcoming the King to our humble fort.


    Welcoming the King to our humble fort.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:42 PM PST

    I’m not normally a “look what my wife made for me” guy, but she got me the best Christmas shirt ever.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Non-Dwarf citizens

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    In my current world, large, there are only two dwarves civilizations left, one in the far north and one in the far west on an island, my current fortress is under the dwarves to the north, the bearded mechanism and in all its fortresses there are plump helmet men and I wa swondering if there was a way to get plump helmet men migrants to spice up the lore of the civ.

    submitted by /u/Ecclesiastic_
    [link] [comments]

    I need some prosthesis for my adventurer...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    I've got my eye on you.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    How do you get an idea of the stories going on?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    I'm just learning DF and I've been wondering how people seem to have an idea of the stories and lives going on in their fortress. Am I missing something? The thing that drew me to the game in the first place was the idea of watching an evolving land.

    submitted by /u/Giddy_Armadillo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment