• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 3, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress i have so many questions

    Dwarf Fortress i have so many questions


    i have so many questions

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    A new immigrant came straight out of a Shaolin temple

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    just reached 750ish mature population. boy, do I have plans.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    the goal, make them all either starve, or watch em all go batshit. I have a necronomicon or 2 hidden somewhere, only a single lucky (possibly dead-raising) dwarf will become the ruler of Tingledeep fort.

    submitted by /u/angora6754
    [link] [comments]

    Today in Dwarf Fortress... A Blockade made by Fools

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    Steam Community Update: "Interview of Suspected Villains Underway"

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    commencing a new project.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    i'm going to start a project with the goal of seeing how far the ages can go. i'm going to attempt to set up a self-sustaining fort, and leave it running every night while I sleep, and whenever I don't need the pc. I'm going to cheat a little bit and give myself a unfair start to make the process a bit easier. now I just need to decide if I should build a fully custom world, or leave it up to the pc.

    my dwarven battle royale is sorta underway now too, so I imagine my df will be free once the drunken human I forgot was in one of my 10ish taverns. my genocide missed a few spots. so now I have a drunken human brawling with my beefy dwarfcakes. this project I assume will have to be declared as a waste of ungodly effort in a few hours. Least I have some backups.

    so, any suggestions for world gen? maybe a seed I should use or maybe something I should try to make my world be like?

    submitted by /u/angora6754
    [link] [comments]

    [0.34.11] At least you tried?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Two of my dwarves made similar artifacts. One was good. One was.... not so much.

    Yay: https://i.imgur.com/t4fbfg9.png

    Nay: https://i.imgur.com/9LViBT5.png

    submitted by /u/notibanix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment