• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress BF - Overdue

    Dwarf Fortress BF - Overdue


    BF - Overdue

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    Forts are like onions

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    Resting injuries with no injury? and um... cat blood everywhere.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Okay so my Fortress is suffering a really weird problem right now, designations are being frequently cancelled because dwarves are resting injuries, but when I check them there are no signs of injuries, Also whenever I check the surrounding area the moment the announcement appears there is cat blood.

    Dwarves are also refusing treatment at the hospital, even if everything there seems accounted for.

    Is this a vampire problem?

    Are my dwarves violently turning into cats?

    Is my game just glitching out?

    What could be going on?

    Oh also there are no dead cats near the cat blood or even injured cats.

    submitted by /u/Onion-Knight-Gregor
    [link] [comments]

    Masterwork Birthday Cake

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:58 AM PDT

    Masterwork Birthday Cake

    This is a Dwarf Fortress Birthday Cake. All CookDwarfship is of the highest quality.The Ingredients are finely minced wheat flour, finely minced chicken egg, finely minced cow's milk, finely minced sugarbeet sugar, finely minced vanilla pod extract, finely minced peanut butter-cream.On the Item is an image of a Dwarf in Peanut Butter Icing. This item menaces with spikes of Peanut Butter Icing.

    Just wanted to share the awesome Birthday cake my brother made for me for my 40th Birthday. It made me very happy, and confused the rest of the family.

    https://i.redd.it/3uojlf9gduu31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Urist_Macnme
    [link] [comments]

    Damn woodworkers

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    What should i do if my woodworker is very lazy? He doesn't want to do a wooden trap because he stay all day drinking alcohol in dining room

    submitted by /u/cyanboi2003
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I'm screwed

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    I just... I don't even know man.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    Clear Glass Forgotten Beast; Ideas and suggestions

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    My first forgotten beast in this fortress after nearly 10 years of nothing. I have a lot of infrastructure, military, etc set up, but the fact that its clear glass got me thinkin', what exactly could I do with a magma-safe forgotten beast? Looking for suggestions or ideas, thanks!

    submitted by /u/MirdanHammer
    [link] [comments]

    [Modded] MVP Broker

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    For some strange reason, training spears have been bouncing around my bridge fall trap and hitting goblins even in game hours after the goblins initially fell.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment