• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress About a year ago I made a realistic depiction of my favorite (and the longest living) adventurer in Photoshop. I present you the lion woman, Razas Goldenwheat the Assaulted Carmine Worries.

    Dwarf Fortress About a year ago I made a realistic depiction of my favorite (and the longest living) adventurer in Photoshop. I present you the lion woman, Razas Goldenwheat the Assaulted Carmine Worries.


    About a year ago I made a realistic depiction of my favorite (and the longest living) adventurer in Photoshop. I present you the lion woman, Razas Goldenwheat the Assaulted Carmine Worries.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    WTF Logash, seriously?!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    I recreated Vvardenfell, the map of Morrowind, in Dwarf Fortress by using PerfectWorld

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    If only I was always this lucky.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    Wading bravely into battle! (hoping, my shield's name doesn't give away my true feelings tho, ay)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    This is what happens when Vettlingr does not go to bed in time.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    In Adventure Mode, I stumbled onto a "Dead"...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Decoration on Barrels

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    Can someone please Tell Uvgash to stop decorating barrels with spikes? It's dangerous, ugly, bulky and especially bad for transportation! Also I'm afraid my cats will get hurt by it someday... c c ÷ c c

    submitted by /u/Murffist
    [link] [comments]

    I think it wants to be friends.... right?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment