• Breaking News

    Monday, March 7, 2022

    Dwarf Fortress I mean, they do sell grown wood products, so it makes sense... right?

    Dwarf Fortress I mean, they do sell grown wood products, so it makes sense... right?


    I mean, they do sell grown wood products, so it makes sense... right?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 09:58 AM PST

    Blast From The Past: Posting One Old DF Animation Each Day For a Week

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 11:10 AM PST

    New to the game and so naive.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 01:35 AM PST

    So I just started playing DF this week and I am trying to figure everything out and I am doing pretty ok. Well I thought I was cause I just realized that instead of trading with the caravan I was donating it to them instead.... I thought "Offer to (caravan name)" meant that I was seeing if he accepted the things I was wanting to buy from him. I only realized because I was confused as to where all my stuff was. XD I think I did that 3 times in a row before I just caught it. XD

    submitted by /u/CharlotteHarlot52
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for Helping but waiting for Steam Version

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 06:47 AM PST

    All,

    I know I have talked about this before, but I think I may have to wait until DF is officially released in Steam. I have had tried DF over and over the last 5 years with this last year getting heavily into the game. I have posted an issue with my vision, which is as of Friday, was told my eye is getting better. The main issue with the eye is my retina was detaching (again) and had surgery last month on it. But I have limited sight.

    Thanks to everyone for the help and suggestions you gave me with trying to zoom in, tilesets, etc. Even though I am still considered a newbie status to the game, I understand that I reached my limit on the whole view of it. I really love the whole thing that DF represents and will try again once the Steam version is released because, for me, it will be easier to view with my limited sight.

    For now, I am going to play some Rimworld to get my world-building fix on.

    submitted by /u/Ravenx2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment