• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 4, 2022

    Dwarf Fortress This game is so frustrating and awesome at the same time.

    Dwarf Fortress This game is so frustrating and awesome at the same time.


    This game is so frustrating and awesome at the same time.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 07:02 PM PST

    I am very new to the game and have really only played with my cousins help. But I know ill never get better at the game doing that so I thought what the hell and started a fort. Found a nice area with everything I needed and I embarked. I start collecting wood, set a pasture for the animals and started a mine. Then I got a message that a dwarf was found dead and went to see what happened and it was in reality 4 dead dwarfs dead on the shore with 3 alligators killing my animals. I just let it play out and watched my last 3 dwarfs die they killed one of the alligators, 1 dwarf drowned chasing after a alligator.

    submitted by /u/shaggy0134
    [link] [comments]

    Had my first successful fortress :DD

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 08:59 AM PST

    Been getting into it for a couple weeks now after a few forts to test the waters I got a fort to go to 7 years with a fully equipped iron army of 60 dwarfs and 3000 alcohol stockpiled I was feeling pretty good. Started to dislike my sloppy disigns of the place tho so I wanted to end it somehow, started sending my army to nearby citys razing and claiming them till they started sending people my way. After a minor battle of 12ish humans that my military took out easily it somehow started a riot. Once the smoke cleared I had 65 dwarfs left from 180. Was some decent fun.

    submitted by /u/daoboi2000
    [link] [comments]

    First tavern caved in on itself, building another one down the road

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 10:58 PM PST

    Creative uses for aventure mode's party system

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 01:41 PM PST

    Had the idea of making a camp that all of my adventurers can share

    Planning on using the party system to make a band of guards to keep watch over things, that way less combatitive characters can still be safe in case anything goes wrong

    submitted by /u/ValvanHNW
    [link] [comments]

    The Steam page needs to have a section updated regarding Meph

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 03:48 PM PST

    Under the "What's New" section on the Steam page it says:

    "You may already be familiar with the tile set mod packs from Michał "Mayday" Madej and Patrick Martin "Meph" Schroeder. They're collaborating on an all-new, from-scratch tileset, as seen in the trailer and screenshots. "

    I don't want to go into the whole situation, but I think that given Kitfox's decisions that this should be modified.

    submitted by /u/dizzygoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment