• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 25, 2022

    Dwarf Fortress In the year 116, The Forgotten Beast Taritha began its rampage. A gigantic skinless dimetrodon. BEWARE ITS POISONOUS VAPORS.

    Dwarf Fortress In the year 116, The Forgotten Beast Taritha began its rampage. A gigantic skinless dimetrodon. BEWARE ITS POISONOUS VAPORS.


    In the year 116, The Forgotten Beast Taritha began its rampage. A gigantic skinless dimetrodon. BEWARE ITS POISONOUS VAPORS.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 10:19 PM PST

    I just started advice welcome

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 04:28 AM PST

    I just started dwarf fortress and I understand the basics like trade, building, gathering plants ect (everything the start guides explain) but I would like advice on things I should look out for and do or set up for or add into my sort of routine including anything I should look into on the wiki as I get avlittle stuck on what to do next having never played this incredible yet complex game before

    Any advice welcome

    submitted by /u/8BitFrostByte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment