• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 18, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Im not the only one addicted to dwarves in my house now. She has watched them for good 15 minutes.

    Dwarf Fortress Im not the only one addicted to dwarves in my house now. She has watched them for good 15 minutes.


    Im not the only one addicted to dwarves in my house now. She has watched them for good 15 minutes.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Dwarves sing while goblins are about to drown.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 11:51 PM PST

    1 Hour from this post I will be talking with Tarn Adams on stream. (Will Delete this post once its finished)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:01 PM PST

    [Kruggsmash] Waddlesquash #5: Guardian of the Pumpkin Patch

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:05 AM PST

    Army of adventurers just came to my fort !

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Things don't attack, but do exist

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Hey, normally I make a fort, and die, and make a fort and die, and this time I made a and didn't die. but it's not because I'm a pro, but because nothing attacked me, so now I dig deep to find things that will kill me. but I have a question.

    I know that if I live on an island or something I will never get attacked by things because nobody is there. but in this case, there were a lot of things, like goblins, beasts and evil things around the world. I was part of a dwarven civilazation, ruled by a human (iirc). and nothing attacked me, years into the game.

    Maybe (maybe) I was too far away from anything? if I am too far away, could things still attack? do they have a maximum range?

    thank you

    submitted by /u/orenog
    [link] [comments]

    100+ year old fortress livestream (Live for 4+ hours) Vod will be linked once offline ;

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Tech Support Needed - DF Won't Launch with Starter Pack Launcher (Lazy Newb Pack)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:04 PM PST

    Tech Support Needed - DF Won't Launch with Starter Pack Launcher (Lazy Newb Pack)

    Hi team, I downloaded the most recent version of the Starter Pack / Lazy Newb Pack. I can't get my DF to load using this tool :( I took a screenshot of the error code I'm getting, and I wonder if anyone can help me "decode" and solve this problem. I had to redownload because I have a new computer and well, DF is a must.

    Help please! Must get my DF Fix!

    submitted by /u/tbar220
    [link] [comments]

    Part 1 of my new Diamondstaves series is now live!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 08:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment