• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Part 13 of the Crowdkitchens saga is now live!

    Dwarf Fortress Part 13 of the Crowdkitchens saga is now live!


    Part 13 of the Crowdkitchens saga is now live!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Help setting starting and stopping points for work orders

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I know I used to set like 5-10 beds to be made and I can't remember how I used to do that can anyone currently help remember how I did that , I am playing with lazy newb pack so I'm not sure if that was a dfhack thing but I used to be able to be like make 5-10 beds and if it got to low it would make them.

    submitted by /u/damndannyyeet
    [link] [comments]

    Not an artist, but I thought I'd start drawing forgotten beasts I encounter for my fort records.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    I've already found not so hidden fun stuff on this world but now the worlds bringing it to my fort... from an elf bard

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Short Story Series - DF DEBUT

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Hello all. I'm actually an old face (JoDo N JubJub) with a new account. I am a published poet and recently a guest speaker at the Tolkien Society's 2021 Seminar (Jordan Doyle), and I'm here to post the first of a series of short stories based entirely on Dwarf Fortress.

    The project is quite exciting as I will be writing all dialogue actually in a dwarvish (a modified version of Solitarian's excellent Dwarf Language Codified (The Dwarven Language Codified (bay12forums.com)).

    And for those of you who've no interest in the language stuff, fear not, there's an English Only version on the blog, just follow the link below :)

    Here is the first of many, hopefully, enjoy: Tales from Tadinthadar - Jestour Jord's Blog

    submitted by /u/JestourJord
    [link] [comments]

    uhh I've never seen this revealed in fortress mode randomly

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    My game keeps crashing

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Has anybody had this issue. I use the newest version of the lnp and it crashes for seemingly no reason. It happens around 15 minutes into gameplay give it take. Is there any fix for this should I use an older version?

    submitted by /u/eggnogboi2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment