• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Remember the my last post? Well....I think I might spent a bit too much dwarfbucks and resources on it....

    Dwarf Fortress Remember the my last post? Well....I think I might spent a bit too much dwarfbucks and resources on it....


    Remember the my last post? Well....I think I might spent a bit too much dwarfbucks and resources on it....

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    The Legend of Goblin Christmas - a comic i drew up forever ago based on a real for in game. I got my SN from this particular fortress.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Side effect of constructing fortress out of green glass

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    The best Weapon in fortress mode

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    My personal option: warhammers. Cheapest weapon on embark (18 points). Kills reliably and without a mess (save for tooth explosions which make it up by being hillarious). Silver warhammers are pretty good if all you have at your location is tetrahedrite or galena. I have never compared them to maces which would be interesting. What weapons do you prefer to use in fortress mode and why?

    submitted by /u/Germaniafreak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment