• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Sacrifice [OC]

    Dwarf Fortress Sacrifice [OC]


    Sacrifice [OC]

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Going for a walk with a friend

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    You guys gotta chill...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Every spike on the chart is a king acquiring this slab. Each king held onto it for their entire reign without ever reading it. The first guy did read it but was smashed by a bronze colossus shortly after. The only other slab was stolen by a dragon, stored in a mountain cave, and guarded by a giant.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    SteamDF - Bridge design WIP

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    This game and the community is amazing

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I've tried for about 8 years on-and-off to get into this game, and always wanting to, while watching and enjoying streams of it. Four days ago I decided to really do it until I get it, and I've finally started to get the hang of it! This game makes me lose myself like I used to do when I was an active gamer, and I've missed that feeling.

    Thanks to all the longbeards who answers questions from us baby dwarves(lol), and for encouraging to embrace the failures along the way.

    The control method has also made me seriously consider switching to Vim as my code editor.

    submitted by /u/JiveWithIt
    [link] [comments]

    The Spanish Fortress is here again!!! [ESP/ENG]

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Not enough nestboxes and I haven't even laid a full batch

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Part 4 of the Crowdkitchens Saga is now live!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Doctors guild

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    In my last few fortresses, all in the same world, I've been prioritising an early doctors guild as my first meeting area. As a result my fortresses have grown to contain a high percentage of dwarfs with master to legendary in the four doctors skills (wound dressing aside, which nobody wants to learn).

    So having just started a new fort in this world, my second migrant wave contains three dwarfs from my previous fort who I believe have just come fresh from fighting a forgotten beast in my last fort, covered as they are in its secretions and listing a large number of rotting body parts. They're highly skilled warriors, so I do not want to lose them. Hurriedly I try to set up my soap production, only to discover their wounds have all been cleaned and they appear now to have a relatively clean bill of health, the wall of red from their health and thoughts screens has disappeared. I didn't think such rot would be removed so easily, my doctors it would seem are already capable of miracles.

    submitted by /u/TheLifeOfRyanB
    [link] [comments]

    Another cabin (under construction) next to the campfire. Companion was killed by a bear so back to square one as far as moving people into town is concerned

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I like when they bring their war-animals to a fight.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Tarn Adams Panel - Pacing and Storytelling with Constant Death - LudoNarraCon 2021

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment