• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Apparently my soldier was short of salt and decided to eat a part of forgotten beast that was made of salt.

    Dwarf Fortress Apparently my soldier was short of salt and decided to eat a part of forgotten beast that was made of salt.


    Apparently my soldier was short of salt and decided to eat a part of forgotten beast that was made of salt.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Moldath Mcbeerface, tavern keeper and champion for my latest fort Alehorn the Temple of Beer.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    This is an engraving of a dwarf. The dwarf is smiling.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    This is an engraving of an elf. The elf is making a dismissive gesture.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Thus ends the tale of Brandedmanor, with crazed civilians and high-pitched screams...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    [MODDED] So, I wanted to create a counting house for a merchant company my adventurer owns. Turns out the script was not that good.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Leonardo da Vinci was a dwarf.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    And drawn on by my eager desire, anxious to see a great multitude of varied and strange shapes made by formative nature, having wandered for some distance among overhanging rocks, I came to the entrance of a great cavern before which for a time I remained stupefied having been unaware of its existence, my back bent and my left hand supported on my knee while with my right I made a shade over my lowered and contracted eyebrows. And repeatedly bending first one way and then another, to see whether I could discern anything inside, from this I was prevented by the deep darkness within. And after remaining there for a time, suddenly there arose within me two emotions, fear and desire — fear of the threatening dark cavern, desire to see whether there might be any marvellous thing therein…

    — Leonardo da Vinci, Codex Arundel folio 155 recto.

    submitted by /u/kindaro
    [link] [comments]

    I doubt they could reattach it...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Tarn Adams is a World Builder

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    After a siege I was rebuilding a weapon trap, and saw there was an artifact weapon I did not recognize. Apparently someone (attacker or visitor) brought this to the siege

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Tilesets

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Hello. I'm a soon-to-be DF player and I was checking some gameplay vids. the people I watched were not using any tileset and I really like the orgininal look, it has a different aesthetic but it's just not what I'm used to (probably because I'm so used to playing Rimworld). Now, I don't want to turn the game into something completely different(like Armok Vision) I would like to make it look a little bit more understandable without changing the feel of the game is there any tilesets you can recommend for me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/butch4r
    [link] [comments]

    Has't been posted in a while. This needs to be the trailer for the steam release.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Streaming the tiny tower with the helical ramps. We have a minotaur in a trap and we'll unleash it at the first opportunity. Come on in goblins if you think you're hard enough! (VOD link will be in the description after the stream is ended)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment